1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discontinued] Vault's Old Styled Smelting Mod 1.07.4

Smelting Crafting Changes

1. Some Changes, Proper Mod Support (Again)

Shakar
    Version 1.07, June 6, 2017
    -Smelting recipes have changed a bit.
    --All VOS Furnaces now only smelt ores that become available for their respective tiers. Titanium and Durasteel for example can start being smelted on the Tier 2 Furnace.
    --Smelting ratios have changed from 5/3/1 to 6/4/2 to make progression a bit harder/lengthy.
    --Mod ores follow the 6/4/2 values starting with the tier they become available to use at.
    -The mod officially supports mod compatibility now allowing the mod to work as intended, with some restrictions...
    --Until I can find a way to make a multi-input Furnaces, the mod is restricted to single input recipes. All multi-input recipes added to Furnaces will appear on the VOS Mod Compatibility Table
    -As of this update, the 1.06 series of change logs talking about proper mod compatibility has been changed as I found that it wasn't the proper way until this patch.
    -1.07 marks the first patch to properly start supporting mods correctly without fighting with the mods fighting for loading first. If you have a mod that is supported by my mod, my mod will load after that mod is loaded. While the mod can be run alone, it will now load after any mod(s) it supports is fully loaded. However, the changes to the VOS Mod Compatibility Table mentioned will remain as it recieved that change and will use it until the crafting list starts appearing cluttered unless complained about otherwise.
    -The following mods are now properly supported (Until they are updated by their authors with additional ores or recipes:
    --Chocolate! Mod by ChocolateMilk555
    --ISE4-Reconstruction by DraLUSAD
    --Frackin Universe by Sayter
    -All future mods will be added as individual changelog additions in groups. I will not do one single update just to enable one mod for mine unless there is a lack of other mods.
    -The Codexes have been updated to be reflective of the current state of the mod.
    -Internal file names for recipes were changed to reflect which mod they are for. This is for internal use to help differentiate which mod the recipe is for. This should not affect gameplay at all.
    -Smith Hotbolt dropped off a Blueprint Paper with some new designs of Furnaces. We will be working on them.
Return to update list...