1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discontinued] Vault's Old Styled Smelting Mod 1.07.4

Smelting Crafting Changes

1. 1.06.2 - Mod Compatibility Merged, Typo Fixes

Shakar
    Version 1.06.2, June 5, 2017
    -Fixed another typo in the changelog code to fix a coloring issue.
    -All mentions of ShakOS have been changed to VOS earlier than expected.
    -This mod should now be compatible with all mods that add to the Vanilla Crafting Furnaces.
    -The VOS Mod Compatibility Table's UI was changed to match a Tier 3 vanilla Furnace to make mod compatibility easier with many mods.
    --Note: While I will add proper recipes to my mod for other mods that add ores, you may find the original mod values on the VOS Mod Compatibility Table. While I intend to make the items follow my mod's style, sometimes I can not remove groups from the various mods.
    -Removed the vanilla bars from the vanilla crafting groups to keep them from appearing on the VOS Mod Compatibility Table.
    -The companion mod of mine that enabled mod compatibility is no longer needed, I felt it would be too much of a hassel so it's features have been merged with this one.
    -The Codex added with the companion mod now appears in this mod.
    --The above mentioned Codex has been changed from showing supported mods to explaining how to enable proper compatibility with my mod.
    -Added proper recipes for the following mods that use Furnaces:
    --Chocolate! Mod by Chocolate_MilK!
    --ISE4-Reconstruction by DraLUSAD

Note: While the companion mod has been merged, I can not remove all the mod recipes. The mod recipes will still appear on the VOS Mod Compatibility Table. While I have made patch files to try to remove them, it seems the game is either loading my mod first or is ignoring patch files targeting other mods. So congrats if you decide to use the compat table for smelting... though I'd highly encourage you to use the VOS Furnaces for proper gameplay and challenge.
Return to update list...