1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Vanta Race 2.0.4

The Nightars, resurrected and reborn!

1. AbsoluteXeroEX
    : : : THE VANTA : : :
    -= THE LEGACY OF THE NIGHTARS CONTINUES =-

IMPORTANT: This is a continuation of the Nightar Race mod created by the fantastic iMisterX, who has given me permission to continue working on it.

This mod requires a character creation extension mod; the one I use (and cited in the original mod thread):
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/

CURRENT CHANGES:
    • New and updated armor sets and weapons for Vanta (Nightar Armor sets remain for Nightar NPCs - future update)
    • Updated Nightar/Vanta lore (codex)
    • Ran's Castle assets removed/no longer craftable
    • Many Nightar/Vanta objects and materials are now craftable
    • New natural resource: Dark Fragment - Can be found on all planet types (except Moon), more abundant in higher-tier planets
    • New custom ship
    • New custom intro mission for Vanta characters

PLANNED FEATURES:
    • Revamped Nightfort mission
    • Vanta-specific mech starter and upgraded body
    • Vanta-based story expansion w/new missions
    • Nightar/Vanta-based settlements
    • Rail Cities

Frackin' Universe [Incompatible] - A number of the older Nightar assets are present here as well as within FU, so sideloading both of them together will cause the game to crash. For FU Nightar issues, please speak with Sayter or any of the other FU devs, as I've been mostly hands-off with their FU Nightar integration.

Old Nightars Mod [Incompatible] - Duplicate assets
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. 2.0.4
  2. 2.0.3
  3. 2.0.2

Recent Reviews

1. Red_Rose
    Red_Rose
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.2
    Thank you! I
  2. TriasPhoenix
    TriasPhoenix