1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

USS Polaris for Felins 1.0

changes the Felin ship to the enormous USS Polaris

1. Xilosc
    This is my first attempt at uploading a mod, I've been tweaking assets here and there and figured I'd try this as a test of my understanding of how things work so far. It's pretty basic stuff, I just took the USS Polaris mod from http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/uss-polaris-tiered-uscm-deep-space-frigate.2645/ and tweaked it to work with the Felin Race which you can pick up here http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/felins.68/

This mod does require you to have Felins installed as well, but i included the necessary assets from USS Polaris. It doesn't change all the ships, just the one for the Felins. If you want to see more of what the ship mod offers I'd definitely click the link above. This thing is massive.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I might go ahead and work on adding actual tiers to the ship for both Felins and the base mods, and possibly work on other custom races. I'm still a noob at this so it might be a while.

INSTALLATION: (You must also have Felins custom race mod installed) Just download my .pak file and place it in your mod folder, easy as that. I must say that this does some weird stuff to already made characters when you upgrade, not sure why, but it works fine on newly made characters.

If anyone experienced in ship mods has any input I'd love to hear it. Advice, help, tips, criticism, anything at all. Thanks!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    gibimo likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Telhelki
    Telhelki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great job with all of your race compatibility mods for the Polaris. Any chance of making one for the Nightar?
    1. Xilosc
      Author's Response
  2. FoxDood_KMG