1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated (Upbeat Giraffe) Other Races Actually Recognize Novakids v6.1 Alpha

And your Novakid actually says things when analyzing objects!

1. Alpha v6.1 Patch

L. F. Oxidizer
    Changelog:
    • Fixed typos in the Chess Queen and Doctor Spawner parts
    Pewple and Paths like this.
  2. Alpha v6.0 - Medieval Science Update

L. F. Oxidizer
    You waited for long enough. It's time. The last update for Alpha. With all accessable dungeons out of the way, the next update will focus on a broader ammount of things - the Beta milestone.

Changelog:
    + Added analysis descriptions for Spawners, and Human and Glitch villages
    Agoraphobian, misterwho and Paths like this.
  3. Alpha v5.0 - Tribal Update!

L. F. Oxidizer
    After a couple of days, I finally managed to get out of my butt and write analysis lines for Avian, Agaran and Floran objects. About freaking time! (and the Novakid accent is killing me)

Changelog:
    • Switched back to .rar format after recieving complaints that .zip isn't working
    + Added analysis descriptions for all Avian, Floran and Agaran objects
  4. Alpha v4.1 Patch

L. F. Oxidizer
    Fixed a few things. Nothing major.

Changelog:
    • Fixed typo in the Glitchianman portrait that prevented the game from loading its analysis speech
    • Actually labeled the mod folder as v4.1. I'm as forgetful as a Novakid sometimes
  5. Alpha v4.0 Update!

L. F. Oxidizer
    How convenient, an update in my birthday! Now you can revel in the joy of having witty lines, both said by villagers and your character!

Changelog:
    • Fixed leftover bugs from 3.0
    + Added analysis descriptions for most Outpost, Art Throphy and Crafting items
    + Added final speech lines to Glitch villagers, completing the goal of 40 speech lines
    Cauchemare and misterwho like this.
  6. v3.0 - Apex Update!

L. F. Oxidizer
    After leaving bits of descriptions for Apex furniture, it was finally time to finish them once and for all! Also has a couple more things.

Changelog:
    • Fixed leftover bugs from 2.0
    + Added analysis descriptions for (almost)all Apex furniture items
    + Added more speech lines to Glitch villagers, totalling to around 30
    + Added speeches for servants and Agaran guards
  7. Game-Breaking Bug Fixes

L. F. Oxidizer
    This is why you shouldn't make a mod when you're in a hurry. I made tons of errors while writing the code, which caused the game to break up. Sorry!

Changelog:
    • Fixed crash-inducing bug
    • Switched to .zip format
    + Added speeches for flags and a few new items
    - Removed description for Avian Flags as that causes the game to puke
  8. Alpha v2.0 Update!

L. F. Oxidizer
    More content!

I have added more dialogues to Avians, Apex and Floran so they ammount to 40, the quantity of dialogues Chucklefish usually adds. Since Humans and the Hylotl have no villages, I haven't updated their dialogue. Now only the Glitch remain until I can finish off the villager aspect!

I also managed to add dialogues from your Novakid character to your ship, farmable crops and around 30% of Apex furniture. Unfortunately, I'm having difficulties pulling off the Novakid accent, so...