1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Translator Repairs V1.0

Rougly translates Agaran speech

1. Wulf_Oman
    Disclaimer and Update: I will no longer be modding for a while...or honestly if I'll even come back at some point. I'm focusing on a lot of other stuff within real life at the moment, including schooling. However, all of my mods are rather "Open Source", so if anyone from the community wants to update any of them in the future - I give full rights to do so. I would, however, at least like to know about any updates or additions! I'm always excited to hear new ideas and such; the only other thing I ask is to at least mention that the original was created by me somewhere.
    This mod was not originally in the Koala versions

Translator Repairs Overview

Make sure you fully uninstall any old versions of this mod before installing new ones.

Please report mod conflicts immediately with your starbound.log and I'll see to them

If you know anymore translations or find a phrase extremely broken and can be sorted out a bit (reorganized to make sense) let me know: quote the phrase and then tell me what you think it should be.

[​IMG]

This mod just changes Agaran NPCs to be...slightly...more understandable

The sources I used for this were listed here
    Some of the words were my own guesses as well though

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunting+ Incarnate can be found here
    Crystalworks Rebirth can be found here

Atomworks Rebirth can be found here
    My Other Mods can be found here
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.