1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated TRAILER PARK BOYS IN SPAAACE! ver. 1.1 Spirited Giraffe

Straight outta Sunnyvale, the Boys are here to get high in Space! Adds Costumes, Weapons and Crew!

1. HitchhikerBros
    =======================================================================
    !!!WARNING!!! THIS MOD CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

=======================================================================
    TRAILER PARK BOYS IN SPAAACE! ver. 1.1
    **Latest known version** Spirited Giraffe
    {{{{ by Kid Skeletor of The Hitchhiker Bros }}}}
    "Hate to say atodaso, but you know what? Atodaso, I-fucking-atodaso!"
    ===========================================================
    ========================================================================

ALL MODs ARE NOW CRAFTABLE FROM THE TPB PORTRAIT CRAFTING MENU

THANK YOU for downloading this new Trailer Park Boys mod for Starbound! This mod adds a ton of amazing new features to the game, and allows you to build the Trailer Park you always wanted!

THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOW MODDERS FOR THEIR HELP WITH THIS UPDATE:
    Synchronous - For updating the .abc file for the Trailer Park Boys theme, as well as writing the .abc file for Closer to the Heart by RUSH! Fucking right on man, great job!

DiggleDugger - For your suggestion to consolidate all theme mod items into a single crafting box. Good call Bud!

***VERSION 1.1 UPDATE INCLUDES***
    FOUR NEW PARK RESIDENT SPAWNERS!
    - Now you can spawn Mr. Lahey, Randy Bobandy, Cory and Trevor! Lahey and Randy may be useful in a fight down on a planet, but Cory and Trevor can't even fight! The fucking fuck-goofs are useless! But a Trailer Park wouldn't be complete without them. So whatever. MORE PARK RESIDENTS STILL TO COME!!!

LEAVE A COMMENT IN THE REVIEW SECTION LETTING US KNOW WHO ELSE SHOULD BE IN THE PARK!

Along with the new spawners, there are also

***NEW*** - UPDATE to the Trailer Park Boys Theme .ABC file, as well as the .ABC file for Closer to the Heart by RUSH! Fucking right on!

[​IMG]
    FOUR NEW SETS OF ARMORS! -

One set for Mr. Lahey, Randy Bobandy, Cory and Trevor each! Now you can have the real Sunnyvale experience!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    From now on, all TPB Mod items will be craftable from the TPB Crafting Menu. This will be accessed through the Portrait of the Boys that can be crafted for free from the "C" Crafting Menu. That should consolidate that shit for you guys! Fuckin rights, boys!

[​IMG]
    Also Included with this update is a craftable Lava item.

Lava can be used to kill your friendly spawned crew mates if they happen to not look correctly, or perhaps have an odd stance once they've been summoned. Now you can simply fry them! By placing the lava on the ceiling above the spawned crew mate you will cause them to take damage and die! That's the cost of doing the drugs business I guess, Boys.

This Mod includes -

[​IMG]

INTRO MUSIC REPLACED BY TRAILER PARK BOYS THEME!
    - The intro music at the character Select menu has been changed to the Trailer Park Boys theme song from the show! It's a calm, cool way to start you Galactic voyage across the trailer park!

==========================================================================

NEW TECHS!

BUBBLES' GO-KART TECH
    [​IMG]
    - Now you can ride around in Bubbles' Go-Kart! It's faster than walking, and it can do sick break burns! Just the thing for towing home some shopping carts and riding around Sunnyvale!
    Requires 5 Energy per sec to use.

Cost to unlock- 420 Pixels
    [​IMG]

RICKY'S SHITMOBILE TECH
    [​IMG]
    - Finally! You can cruise the park in style with Ricky's Shitmobile! It's missing a door, but hey, you can't have responcibles for everything. Nawmsayin? Fill her up with gas before you bring her back, Bud. Requires 10 Energy per sec to use.

Cost to unlock - 420 Pixels

[​IMG]

Ricky's Parked Shitmobile Decoration
    Also included is a Parked decorative version of Ricky's Shitmobile!
    [​IMG]

=========================================================================

NEW ARMORS!

TRAILER PARK BOYS COSTUME ARMORS
    - Three full sets, one each for Ricky, Julian and Bubbles! Ricky even comes with a working cigarette anyone can use! Each piece of armor will grant 420 points to HEALTH, ENRGYREGEN, and PROTECTION! Now THAT is DEE-HEECENT, Boys!
    EACH PEICE COSTS 420 PIXELS

[​IMG]
    BUBBLES HOCKEY HELMET
    - After you create Bubbles Wig you can choose to add on Bubbles' hockey helmet. It's perfect for when you're driving your Go-Kart! You can also choose to remove the helmet by selecting the remove helmet option in the "C" Crafting Menu. Adding the Helmet will increase the PROTECTION of the armor to 520! Not too bad!

===========================================================================

NEW ACCESSORIES!

BUBBLES' GUITAR
    [​IMG]
    - Now you can rock the park hard, just like Bubbles! This thing is a seriously bad ass twanger, no doubt aboot that, Boys! Includes the .abc file for the "Trailer Park Boys Theme Song"!, as well as "Closer to the Heart" by RUSH!
    You wanted something more heavy? Rush just don't do stuff like that. They got these lyrics about... how trees are talking to each other, and how different sides of your brain works, and outer space bullshit. But this .abc file is the next best thing to rush tickets. so you too can get your shed and kittys rocking out! Deeeeeee-ecent!!!
    They will be added to your song bank, so you can play it on any instrument!
    Coming soon!

- More RUSH songs and other specific songs from the show.
    -.abc files of some RUSH songs, If anyone knows of any, let me know!
    - Any suggestions of other .abc files for songs related to TPB, let me know!

GHETTO BLASTER STEREO DECK
    [​IMG]
    - You will be able to craft your very own Ghetto Blaster Stereo Deck! Its friggin' dope, yo. It's got one of J-Roc's mixtape jammed into it, but it lets you play several songs from the show! My Fack, is that ever impressive! Really sets the mood around the park! The stupid Repeat button is jammed down, so you have to keep jamming the "E" key sometimes to make it go to the next song. It's pretty janked up, nawmsayin?

===============================================================================

NEW WEAPONS!

[​IMG]

RICKY'S CLEARING STICK
    - This thing is essential to all Park living! It can be used as a clothes drying rack, or a koolade stirrer, or a bee swatter, or a hockey stick, or a weapon. But most importantly, it's used to clear shit off the top of the Shitmobile. Way she goes, Boys. Fackin way she goes.
    COST: 42 Pixels
    DPS : 78
    SWING SPEED : 1.09
    DMG PER SWING : 72

JULIAN'S RUM & COKE
    - Julian never goes anywhere without his Rum n' Coke, and now neither will you! Throw your Rum n' Coke at your enemies, and watch as the liquor slows them down, and the glass cuts em up bad! Perfect for that one special adventurous Drunk in your crew! Every good crew has one, after all!
    COST: 210 Pixels
    DPS : 157
    SWING SPEED : 1.28
    DMG PER SWING : 123

RICKY'S FAVORITE GUN
    - Ricky has used this gun reliably to hold up liquor stores, kill samsquanches, attack drug dealers, shoot at cans and squirrels out in the woods, fend off the park from Sam and Cyrus, and many other illegal and bad ass things ever since he was in Grade 7! It's his favorite gun, so be careful with it for facks sake, Boys! Two smokes, lets go!
    COST: 420 Pixels
    DPS : 420
    RATE OF FIRE : 2.00
    DMG PER SHOT : 210
    ENERGY PER SHOT : 67

==============================================================================

NEW CREW SPAWNERS!
    FOUR KITTY SPAWNERS

- You can craft FOUR different pictures of Bubbles different cats and hang them up
    around your ship! There are pictures of Vince the Pince, Shit-Rock, Gary Laser-Eyes and Ner-Ner, and Sgt. Meowenstein! Place them around your ship and you will have a new Kitty Pet that functions like a real ship pet! Take them planet-side and populate your planets with kitties! Didn't spawn the color kitty you wanted? Simply use your matter manipulator and remove the picture and replace it for a whole new kitty to appear! Right the fuck on!

RICKY, JULIAN, AND BUBBLES SPAWNERS
    - You will be able to craft 3 new crew spawners for each of the Boys! They each say over a dozen unique phrases when you interact with them. You can command them to wait or follow, and if you spawn them down on a planet then they will fight with you against your enemies! Now you can live out all your Trailer Park Boys in Space fantasies! Facking Jesus Murphy! What a deal!
    [​IMG]

**** USER GUIDE and INSTRUCTIONS ****

- - - HOW TO INSTALL - - -

Simply Unzip this file directly into your "mods" folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods

(You could also Unzip the file elsewhere and then copy+paste the files into your Mods folder.)

- - - HOW TO UNINSTALL - - -

Delete mod folder from Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods

- - - HOW TO USE - - -

ALL MODs ARE CRAFTABLE FROM THE "C" CRAFTING MENU

TRAILER PARK BOYS (C) SwearNet Productions, Trailer Park Productions, Sunnyvale Productions 9 Inc.
    THIS MOD PACK WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE IF NOT FOR THE INVALUABLE MOD COMMUNITY ON THE OFFICIAL FORUMS,
    AS WELL AS THESE MOD DEVELOPERS:
    - Terrible Tom Pereira
    - Synchronous
    - DiggleDugger

Images

1. TPB cats.gif
    2. TPB spawner.gif
    3. TPB cats.gif
    4. TPB spawner.gif
    5. Screenshot_3.png
    6. Screenshot_4.png
    7. Screenshot_5.png
    8. Screenshot_6.png
    9. Screenshot_7.png
    10. Screenshot_8.png
    11. Screenshot_9.png
    12. Screenshot_10.png
    13. Screenshot_11.png
    14. Screenshot_12.png
    15. Screenshot_13.png
    16. Screenshot_14.png
    17. Screenshot_15.png
    18. Screenshot_16.png
    19. Screenshot_17.png
    20. Screenshot_18.png
    21. Screenshot_19.png
    22. Screenshot_20.png
    23. Screenshot_21.png
    24. Screenshot_22.png
    25. Screenshot_23.png
    26. Screenshot_24.png
    27. Screenshot_25.png
    28. Screenshot_26.png
    29. Screenshot_27.png
    30. Screenshot_28.png
    31. Screenshot_29.png
    myomi13 likes this.

Recent Updates

1. TRAILER PARK BOYS IN SPAAACE! ver. 1.1

Recent Reviews

1. Shadowstitch
    Shadowstitch
    5/5,
    Version: Spirited Giraffe
    THAT'S ONE NICE FACKIN MOD RIGHT THERE!
  2. Mythoria
    Mythoria
    5/5,
    my brain is all scrambly over all the fancy computer workings, but for some reason i cant get the shitmobile or the go kart. I think its cory and trevors fault.....
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Once the final build of the game comes out we will be updating this mod, so stay tuned, Corey and Trevor can't fuck it up anymore than they already have!
  3. Killjoyzone
    Killjoyzone
    5/5,
    No words available except for, wow!

P.S. any chance on the mod getting updated?
  4. DiggleDugger
    DiggleDugger
    5/5,
    Sometimes, loud noises make the squirrels go in my head, and I-I don't fight in the ring anymore, but I still fight with the demons in The Maniac's head.
  5. king69_666
    king69_666
    5/5,
    SWEEEEEEEEEET. I did not expect to see this here. Would love to see other cast members show up on planets doing their normal stuff or something too.
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Stay tuned, bud! New cast members on the way in the update! Hopefully I'll get to everybody eventually so you can really have a full park experience!
  6. Synchronous
    Synchronous
    5/5,
    Worst case Ontario this mod wins game of the yeah.The more thinkings I have about it with some grade ten the more I dont have enough people words to make it understand you the way it understands me that this mod rocks. give me a facken R!It doesn't take rocket appliances or a grade 10 to know You should have this mod
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Jesus murphy! The mouth on ya!
  7. CaptainxEdd
    CaptainxEdd
    5/5,
    There is a shit storm on the rise Bo-Bandy.
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Can you feel it, Randers? The shit barometer is rising!
  8. DiggleDugger
    DiggleDugger
    5/5,
    I mean no disinspect, but make my words, it doesn't take rocket appliances to see that this mod passed with flying carpets.
    1. HitchhikerBros
      Author's Response
      Just the way she goes, bud. Friggin way she goes....