1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Unearthed (W.I.P. Very much W.I.P...) 0.0

Are you ready to have your bones rattled?

1. AdmiralSquidBeard
    (not really sure if this is where this W.I.P. belongs, kinda new to posting :p)

Triple howdy my dear chums.
    If you are like me, you crave for a game that can satisfy your twisted urge to become a spooky skeleman and haunt the living bejesus out of every man, woman, and child (especially the children. Welcome to your taste of the real world, you little dinguses..).

Well, crave no longer, my fellow spoogies -Actually, get ready to crave a little (lot) bit more because I am very much no where near finished- I am working on a race mod in which you can become... a whale! Wait, no that's not right. I mean... a Skeleton! Woo Hoo!

Welcome to The Unearthed!

(comparison to human.. kinda. SAUCY TROUSER WARNING!)

[​IMG]

Now keep in mind, I'm no where near completion of this mod. I've got a few of the animation sets done (only the first drafts too, i need to go back and re-do a lot), but beside that I got diddley-squat... I am aiming to do a whole class armor set / lore / quests / everything else. My head is swimming with ideas and i'm pumped up on caffeine right now! Keep that in mind.

This will be kind of a side project for me, so don't expect regular updates. It's probably gonna be a slow process, mostly because i have to figure out some coding, but that's ok (i'm good at puzzles). I'm kinda just looking for some feedback right now, I'm always open to suggestions too.

Oh yeah, if you download the link you will get a personal apology because I can't not post a download... sorry gang.