1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Sleek Metroid Ship by Alsehr Industries! 1.00

Samus Aran's very own gunship!

1. Alsehr
    THIS MOD IS ON TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL I CAN UPDATE IT FOR UPBEAT GIRAFFE. STARBOUND HAS CHANGED SHIP FORMATTING, AND IT WILL TAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF OVERHAULING TO UPDATE IT.

THIS SHIP IS TEMPORARILY BROKEN. DO NOT RATE OR ASK WHY IT DOESN'T WORK.

Alsehr Industries thanks you for your purchase, and welcome to your brand new,

Metroid Gunship!
    (All thanks goes to Ex-Kalibur for his Metroid Gunship art, and permission.)

[​IMG]
    The Metroid Gunship is the chosen ship of intergalactic famed bounty hunter, Samus Aran!
    • Compact Layout Due to Samus's habit of spending most of her time on the planetary surface, this gunship has a relatively compact layout, but still features all of the amenities!

• Beautiful Exterior! Thanks to Ex-Kalibur for his beautiful exterior art, this is a highly impressive ship.

Please leave me feedback if you enjoy this mod!

To install a ship mod: you only have to unzip the folder and copy the desired race files into your Starbound\mods folder. For others to see it, they only need the .png images in the same folder as your race.

Note: If Starbound's Mod download is broken, there is an alternative link in the discussion tab. Please leave kind reviews if you like my ships.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    burakbaba likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Sephiriah
    Sephiriah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.00
    I love how the ship looks, but is it possible you could add a novakid variant? If you're not already doing that of course.
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      I am in the process of updating all 12 of my ship mods, since the latest update has broken them all. :)
  2. block0PPsyoshi
    block0PPsyoshi
    5/5,
    its great but what does it mean by chose the chracter
    because my chracter is a floran and i went into the folder for that species and when i got on i have the same ship
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      You unzip the mod folder, and inside of it, there's folders for each of the Starbound races- Pick the ones you want to have their ship overridden, and put that folder into your Starbound/Mods directory. Then, you have to delete your shipworld file in your /player folder or make a new character.
  3. Ishrindor
    Ishrindor
    5/5,
    I like it, small and I'm wondering which version of the gunship this is?
    Cause judging from the front part it's the one seen in Zero Mission.
  4. HitchhikerBros
    HitchhikerBros
    5/5,
    Nice job! Excellent pixel art