1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Penguin Piracy (SUSPENDED DEVELOPMENT) V11.2.1

Pirates! Plunderers! Penguins! This mod adds penguin affiliated content, and much more!

1. PenguinPiracyMod V7.3 - The Intermission Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys. Quick changelog, and a little important note at the end.

V7.3 CHANGELOG

ADDITIONS

- The way the Suspicious beacon is obtained, and the event centered around it has been overhauled.

The Penguin King now has two additional (and final) fetch quests. In the first one, you will be gathering ingredients for the penguin beacon (which is now obtained through this quest, rather than as a craftable.)

Once you complete that quest, you will start the final quest. Remember, you will want...
    ChatNoir likes this.
  2. PenguinPiracyMod V7.2.1 - REreupload

ManicRykker
    I know this is getting ridiculous, but I had to do an update for the Phaseshift patch mods... and I don't have any new content prepared (And how could I? It's only been like an hour :rofl:)

and basically, I still see now point in pushing the version number up.
  3. PenguinPiracyMod V7.2.1 - Reupload

ManicRykker
    Hey guys. Nothing new here. Just added a couple new patch mods to the archive.

They're for Phase Shift, and the unprotect version of Phaseshift!
  4. PenguinPiracyMod V7.2.1 - A "Manic Goofed" Patch

ManicRykker
    V7.2.1 CHANGELOG

TWEAKS

- The penguin king now sells the blueprints that unlock access to the various penguin craftables after you complete/have completed their respective quests. This is just in case I add anything to be unlocked by those blueprints in the future, and the user happened to throw them away or something.

The Penguin Infirmary is unlocked by the one that unlocks the Penguin Inventor's Table. You might have to buy that blueprint if you are using an older penguin save.

It is...
  5. PenguinPiracyMod V7.2 - The Nurse Shark Update

ManicRykker
    V7.2 CHANGELOG

ADDITIONS

[​IMG]

- A new service is available at the Penguin Inventor's table: Gwen's Infirmary. Gwen's a kind hearted penguin nurse who specializes in medicine. She sells healing items and a few other beneficial things. She will also heal you when you are standing in front of her desk!

(She sells some items after certain quests are finished.)

- Some improvements have been made to how the Penguin King handles his stock,...
  6. PenguinPiracyMod V7.1 - More Clean Up: The "Manic's All Over the Place" Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys, quick update

V7.1 CHANGELOG

ADDITIONS

None

TWEAKS

[​IMG]

-The PPM-RaceExtender has been reworked. It now has a new look, and provides 72 slots for modded races.

-New mods are taking the place of the old micro-races: Simple addons. Lightweight mods that just make their respective penguin race visible on the character creation menu (The difference between these and the micro races, is all core files for the penguin races are still merged...
  7. PenguinPiracyMod V7 - Clean-up Update

ManicRykker
    V7 CHANGELOG

ADDITIONS

None

TWEAKS

MASSIVE Cleanup.

The penguin micro-races are officially retired. (As of this version, you do NOT need the micro-races in your mods folder anymore. In fact, I strongly advise you REMOVE them, as they will more than likely conflict with the new version of the PenguinPiracyMod)

The PenguinPiracyMod functions without a race extender, but to enjoy the benefits of actually playing as a penguin, you will need a race extender. (The order in which the penguin...
  8. PenguinPiracyMod V6.0.1 - Pak files, and Steam Workshop

ManicRykker
    V6.0.1 CHANGELOG

ADDITIONS

None

TWEAKS

All PPM mods are .pak files now. They are dragged and dropped into the mods folder just as before. The instructions text files will be updated accordingly

The PenguinPiracyMod and mods associated with it are also on the Steam Workshop now (I think.. rofl)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=902272423

Can some one please verify if those files work?

Getting this stuff up and running properly is probably going to be...
  9. PenguinPiracyMod V6 - The Rainbow Trout Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys! Just finished a juicy new update!

V6 CHANGELOG

ADDITIONS

[​IMG]

- There are now two brand new customization options for you to toy with: Beak Color, and Belly Color. That's right, you can now change the color of your penguin's beak/feet, and bellies on character creation. This change also applies to penguin npcs. (Existing penguin npcs and players (Already spawned penguin tenants, mercenaries, penguin crewmembers, etc) will keep the standard...
  10. PenguinPiracyMod V5.1 - The Sturgeon Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys! Just got done with another update!

V5.1 CHANGELOG

[​IMG]

V5.1 CHANGELOG

ADDITIONS

- This update brings with it more revived Black Market Mod items!

Revived items:

ARMORS-

Jump Scout Visor
    Speed Scout Visor
    Glow Scout Visor

Enforcer Armor Set
    Xeno Armor Set

That said, the way the Enforcer, Xeno, and Mobius armor functions is being tweaked a bit. They now, stat wise, function on the level of perfect armor, and lack status effects (save...
    Saint Apollyon likes this.