1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Penguin Piracy (SUSPENDED DEVELOPMENT) V11.2.1

Pirates! Plunderers! Penguins! This mod adds penguin affiliated content, and much more!

1. PenguinPiracyMod V8.2 - The Sardine Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys. Just a small little update, pushing the mod to the version I have.

V8.2 CHANGELOG

ADDITIONS

- Started on some object description patches. So far, penguin races will now have their own responses to some objects in the intro. I don't have all of them done yet, but it's a good start. (Object patches will be done when I have the time)

TWEAKS

- Added some new lines of dialog for penguin npcs.

- When penguins "crouch", they'll play one of the various chatter sounds penguin npcs use. (The sound they will play is random. There are a couple of easter egg sounds in there too. Sometimes, the penguin won't even make a sound at all.)

This is just a silly little thing for the normally useless penguin "crouch"

- Some hop sounds with slightly different pitches can now be played when your penguin jumps. Nothing major. Just a little detail to make the first jump not sound too repetitive.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
Return to update list...