1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Penguin Piracy (SUSPENDED DEVELOPMENT) V11.2.1

Pirates! Plunderers! Penguins! This mod adds penguin affiliated content, and much more!

1. PenguinPiracyMod V3.1 - The Squid Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys! I bet you weren't expecting another update THIS early huh? Well I not only fixed a few bugs.. But I also managed to whip up some new content too! Yay!

CHANGELOG

[​IMG]

- I decided to expand the color options for the Orbis pet! The little robot's body now comes in bright vivid shades of pink, purple, blue, green, red, orange, and yellow in addition to the color options they already had.

That means there are 77 different variations of the Orbis pet that you could get!

- The penguin ship blocks have had an overhaul, to make them look less like cheap carbon copies of the normal ship blocks. They are (clearly) inspired by the textures of Dreadwing's UFO

- Created a penguin shiplight object. This new light will spawn in place of the normal ship lights when you first start the game. (when your ship is generated) This shiplight can also be crafted at the PTS.

- Added a few new names to the namegen

- Added a few new recipes to the Organius Synthesizer

TWEAKS

- Tweaked one of the Organius Synthesizer recipes

- The penguin ship docked at the end of the intro mission for all penguin micro races has been updated to better match the new ship blocks

BUG FIXES

- Fixed a goof I made with one of the recipes in the Organius Synthesizer, causing it to not show up

- Adjusted the area the pet panels initially spawn their pets in. In the previous version, they could be spawned stuck in the ground if the panel was placed hugging the ground.
Return to update list...