1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Kill la Kill Pack 1.63

Kill la Kill hairstyles, weapons and clothing!

1. A new crafting table, with recipes! (and changed crafting table images)

DaedricShadow
    Hello, everyone! This will be the official release of version 1.6, and this time I will write the changes that I made, so you better read up!
    If you downloaded yesterday's preview version, you should download it again. I changed the Fiber Crafting Table sprite to give it a bold outline and make the colours more visible. I found that when testing it out, I couldn't even see the crafting table at first because it blended into my ship background!

1. Added Fiber Crafting...
    Zalgo the GodEater and Higdel like this.
  2. A new crafting table, with recipes!

DaedricShadow
    I'm too busy and tired to make a gigantic description of all the changes and additions to the mod, so I'll upload the file tonight like I said I would and leave the rest until tomorrow.
    Good night, everyone, and sorry for taking so long updating this! Crunchyroll can really consume your life, can't it?

Note: I watched six hours of anime today.
    'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?': 10 episodes, 4 hours
    JoJo's Bizarre...
  3. "Kamui Senketsu!" and more balancing

DaedricShadow
    It's finally here! I've been focussing on studying for my GCSE maths exams all week (I happen to have one tomorrow, how joyous) but I was able to cram in some time for bringing this update out.
    Mainly, as you can guess from the title of the update, I added Senketsu in his inactive form as a Tier 2 armor set. I also balanced some recipes and changed the stats for the standard school uniform. The new stats that I have changed can be seen below.

Senketsu Top:
    Higdel likes this.
  4. Stats Fix and More Balancing

DaedricShadow
    Short and quick update today. I realised that the leveling multipliers for everything had changed between Spirited Giraffe (Stable) and Pleased Giraffe (nightly), so I redid the swords and separated the versions for the Stable and nightly branches in different folders within the .zip file. I've also balanced the swords to make them more accessible for early-game. They now have the following stats:

Red Scissor-Blade:
    • DPS: 35
    • Swing Speed: 4
    • Damage per Swing: 9
    Purple...
    Higdel likes this.
  5. v1.2: New hairstyles, updated sprites and balanced weapons!

DaedricShadow
    Thank you all for downloading my mod, and I hope that this will be one of many updates!
    • added Mako's and Satsuki's hairstyles to the human female character creation
    • changed the Life Fiber sprite to a cleaner one; antialiasing is my arch-nemesis
    • changed the weapon sprites to be shorter, on Higdel's request
    • changed the weapon stats to have the same DPS, but different swing speeds and swing damages to give a variety of fighting styles
    The last one is particularly...
    Higdel likes this.