1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Ikuul v0.1.5 Alpha - [UNSTABLE]

Adds a whole new race to Starbound!

1. Marcus McDiel
    Marcus McDiel
    5/5,
    Version: v0.1.5 Alpha - [UNSTABLE]
    Looking really good - and a neat style! Hopefully, they'll also get a shiny ship fitting their style :3
  2. Enzam
    Enzam
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.7 Alpha
    This mod has a large amount of potential, and their technology has a very cool and unique look to it. Although, I would suggest adding some sort of starter crop, I starved a few times before I found Potatos XD.
  3. seppucrow999
    seppucrow999
    5/5,
    Heheh might as well rate this even though it was my idea. ;) Keep up the downloads peeps, it'll get better and better from here. We're hard at work finding people to help with the spriting. I thought i could do it myself but it turns out i am mediocre at spriting so yeah

anyways, have fun everyone!
  4. shinegameKiNg
    shinegameKiNg
    5/5,
    lol I would like to play it it seems like a awesome race just never shows up for me lol ps help if you can ^_^
  5. ambientmzre
    ambientmzre
    5/5,
    still amazing and obviously growing still :P :D
  6. Nickrbts
    Nickrbts
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.6 Alpha
    Excellent - This is one of the only races that has a Starbound feel to it! A lot of the other race mods don't seem to fit in with the game but this is definitely does - Hope to see more features for this mod in the not so distant future.
  7. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.6 Alpha
    Instant Fav, love the style, would love to see this expanded.
  8. ambientmzre
    ambientmzre
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.5 Alpha
    good start cant wait to see how this continues :3