1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Gleaming Dragaco Cruiser, Presented by Alsehr Industries! 2.1

A beautiful crystal ship, based on the FTL Bravais

1. Alsehr
    THIS MOD IS ON TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL I CAN UPDATE IT FOR UPBEAT GIRAFFE. STARBOUND HAS CHANGED SHIP FORMATTING, AND IT WILL TAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF OVERHAULING TO UPDATE IT.

THIS SHIP IS TEMPORARILY BROKEN. DO NOT RATE OR ASK WHY IT DOESN'T WORK.

Alsehr Industries thanks you for your purchase, and welcome to your brand new,

Dragaco Cruiser!
    (All thanks goes to FTL for the awesome Bravais.)

[​IMG]

The Dragaco Cruiser is a versatile cruiser, carved from one of the universe's largest crystals, armored to the core and fully capable.
    • Fully custom layout The Dragaco comes equipped with multiple full use, spacious rooms!
    • Beautiful Exterior! Built from the interior of a massive mined crystal, the Dragaco is sure to impress and won't fail!
    • Sapphire Class FTL Engine! with 3000 fuel capacity! All Dragaco come standard with a medium capacity fuel storage, allowing for less frequent maintenance.
    Please leave me feedback if you enjoy this mod!
    To install a ship mod: you only have to unzip the folder and copy the wanted race into your Starbound\modsfolder. For others to see it, they only need the .png images in the same folder.

Please leave kind reviews if you like my ships.

(Expect future updates for this ship.)

dragaco_ship.png dragaco_ship.png dragaco_ship.png dragaco_ship.png dragaco_ship.png dragaco_ship.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Enraged Koala!
  2. Furious Koala + Recolors!

Recent Reviews

1. Mercenary14
    Mercenary14
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1
    I love the details of the ship but i cant use it I make my human character and when I load up my character the ship its the normal one help please?
  2. domcing
    domcing
    5/5,
    All of you ships are incredibly detailed, and never cease to amaze.
  3. Shadowlord225
    Shadowlord225
    5/5,
    Another great ship YES! man youre a genuis
  4. Apple Juice
    Apple Juice
    5/5,
    All of my FTL yes!
  5. Shichirobei
    Shichirobei
    5/5,
    Love it.
  6. DagonKel
    DagonKel
    5/5,
    Love the Purple ship. Has all the space I need to live off of the ship. No need to leave houses behind on forgotten planets in abandoned sectors.
  7. sρooκs
    sρooκs
    5/5,
    Version: 2.00
    Unique Idea and good art. Thanks for sharing.
  8. UncleBobby
    UncleBobby
    5/5,
    I really enjoy the Ruby one!!!!!
  9. scrollmaster
    scrollmaster
    5/5,
    It's Awesome! I wasn't even looking for a ship like this, but once I seen it I had to have it. I started a whole new character just to get it. It was well worth it.
  10. Thorden
    Thorden
    5/5,
    This is a really cool ship! Love the layout and the artwork, and it really resembles the crystal cruiser from FTL :D