1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Desulti v0.7 (Spirited Giraffe)

Kangaroos in Outer space!

1. Agoraphobian
    Agoraphobian
    5/5,
    Version: v0.5 Alpha - [UNSTABLE]
    I love it when race mods have their own lore. Especially when it's this expansive! Not to many "Rank & Profile" types out there, so that's a plus for me!
  2. Beatrice
    Beatrice
    5/5,
    Version: v0.5 Alpha - [UNSTABLE]
    Since a year I'm watching Jonesy's kangaroo race - since I've registered on these forums! I've followed the evolution of them and hoped for some dedicated modders to bring this project to life. Jonesy's interesting description, his details and fleshed-out ideas - not only in his thread, but also records in other sections of the forums - inspired me to think about my own theoretical race. Thanks to the people who made this dream true.

I didn't play the mod yet, but the effort itself is 5 stars worthy, even if it's still an early Alpha. Keep it up! It's also great that you released it for the new unstable, which will make my new game more interesting. :)