1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The D.O.G.E. AI! Such Shiba Inu. Wow. So excite! 1.00

A Doge-based AI by Alsehr Industries!

1. Alsehr
    Alsehr Industries thanks you for your download, and welcome to your brand new,

D.O.G.E. AI Modification!
    (Such excite!)

[​IMG]
    The D.O.G.E. AI is a relic of an ancient civilization of primates that spent large quantities of their lives exploring a virtual subspace of images associated with witty one-liners.
    • Super Virulent! Due to Doge's status as a meme, DOGE dialogue is highly contagious. Images may be overwritten to allow DOGE to occupy a single race's AI, but for Dialogue, you must endure DOGE in all races! Very AI.

• Very Doge! Beautifully pixellated shiba-inu AI will accompany you on your journey through the stars! Wow!

Please leave me feedback if you enjoy this mod!

To install this ship mod: Unzip the folder and choose either "worm" or "trojan." "Trojan" will only overwrite the image of the race you select, while "Worm" will add dialogue and overwrite all races AI. Move the unzipped folder into your Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods folder. This isn't actually a virus, dopes.

Note: If Starbound's Mod download is broken, there is an alternative link in the discussion tab. Please leave kind reviews if you like my ships.

Recent Reviews

1. LexyV
    LexyV
    4/5,
    Version: 1.00
    It's a really cool mod :D much cool very doge wow q:

only 1 note: doge's have a slightly longer snout than this, so i kinda feel like it could be any dog instead of an inu
  2. Dragonspear
    Dragonspear
    4/5,
    Such wow much fun
  3. Statyk21
    Statyk21
    4/5,
    This is a great mod, but there is a problem. When I try to select a tech, the game crashes. It would be appreciated if it was fixed.
  4. volnues
    volnues
    5/5,
    Wow!
  5. BecomeWeaker
    BecomeWeaker
    5/5,
    My dreams have come true. I can finally use my favorite meme as an ship AI.
  6. domcing
    domcing
    5/5,
    I love this AI's dialogue and overall design! A couple things could be improved upon- Maybe it could move a little more. Other than that, this mod is- I'd say- as well-put together as A.V.I.A.N.!
  7. Patople
    Patople
    5/5,
    YAY MY BROTHER IS FAMOUS WOW
  8. Scorpiocrow
    Scorpiocrow
    5/5,
    The big DOGE is watching you.
  9. wfttNEKO
    wfttNEKO
    5/5,
    Even i do not want to use it. i have to say it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing.