1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Ancient Auratus Cruiser by Alsehr Industries! 1.10

An awesome battlecruiser, Brought to you in part by the Star race! =D

1. Alsehr
    THIS MOD IS ON TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL I CAN UPDATE IT FOR UPBEAT GIRAFFE. STARBOUND HAS CHANGED SHIP FORMATTING, AND IT WILL TAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF OVERHAULING TO UPDATE IT.

THIS SHIP IS TEMPORARILY BROKEN. DO NOT RATE OR ASK WHY IT DOESN'T WORK.

Alsehr thanks you for your purchase and welcome to your brand new...

Auratus Class Battlecruiser!
    (This ship is a feature, and was built for the Star Race mod!)
    Check them out here!

[​IMG]

The Auratus Battlecruiser is an ancient, deadly battlecruiser, designed by the mysterious and awesome Star Race.
    • Fully custom layout The Auratus comes equipped with multiple spacious rooms!
    • Beautiful Exterior! Built from the interior of a spacefaring bronzelike asteroid, the armor is some of the most advanced deflective armor available.
    • Fishy! The Auratus totally looks like a fish. I mean, cmon.
    • Rubyfin Class FTL Engine! with 1000 fuel capacity! The Auratus can definitely move. When you put fuel in it. Cool!
    Please leave me feedback if you enjoy this mod!

To install a ship mod: you only have to unzip the folder and copy the contained files into your Starbound\assets\ships\<The race you want> folder, overwriting the files there. For others to see it, they only need the .png images in the same folder as your race.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Enraged Koala!

Recent Reviews

1. English Narwhal
    English Narwhal
    3/5,
    Version: 2014-02-02
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      This has been said before. He has made a forum account and complimented my mod. Do some research before you go white knighting where nobody cares.
  2. jfe2
    jfe2
    5/5,
    Absolutely love this ship! All of Alsehr's ships are really nice to look at but this one is my peronal favorite. The gardening area is an especially nice touch. I assigned this to my new Avali race mod character and it goes perfect with him.
  3. Wulf_Oman
    Wulf_Oman
    5/5,
    Reminds me of a coelcanth great work!
  4. kenhan
    kenhan
    5/5,
    Awesome ship! and great work!
  5. Star2DaStryker
    Star2DaStryker
    5/5,
    This is amazing, I love your ships because of the vanilla coordinated textures and the balance of interior space!
  6. Skyrull
    Skyrull
    5/5,
    Nice ship
  7. Xerubaal
    Xerubaal
    5/5,
    Awesome i really, really love this ship <3