1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tenant Pack 2018-05-02

Adds over 30 tenants to the game

1. Tenant Pack - 2017-04-14

FettGopher
    Update 2017-04-14:
    - New versioning system
    - Added the painter tenant, along with the "painting" colony tag. This tag can be found on basically any painting object in the game. The tenant sells paintings based on their race, including ones that are currently disabled. If their are no racial objects, the tenant will sell a random assortment of paintings. (The Avian painter also sells random paintings, because there aren't actually any Avian paintings in the game.)
    - Added the Kit Shop merchant. He sells random bunker items, including the disabled ones.
    - Fixed my previous fix for the Slime tenant. Although it worked, it made it unecessarily hard to get my Slime tenant. Hopefully this will work better.
    - Changed some other tenant priorties around.
    - Enabled Human DJs. I don't really remember why they were disabled in the first place.
    - The wizard now sells more stuff.
    - Minor text fixes (kek)
Return to update list...