1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tenacious Monsters v1.2.0

Most monsters will now break doors to reach you!

1. EclipticWulf
    A simple mod that changes it so monsters have a longer aggro time and a new base skill that can break some doors (which were patched to have a smaller health)

Demonstration Images:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Due to this patching monsters directly, it will not affect new monsters from mods. I will create addons if need-be.

Installation instructions:

• Before installing MAKE SURE TO BACK UP ALL WORLDS - this is because once the skill itself is removed (and the projectiles for that matters) either world will no longer be accessible or monsters will break your game if they use the attack
    • No other problems should occur - if they do, please tell me immediately

Armageddon Addon: Download
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1.0
    Looks like it makes doors breakable for the player too, which is pretty neat. Nothing like shooting down a door to hit a monster. That was surprising and fun to discover. I haven't experienced any monsters hitting down doors to get to me yet, but maybe that's because I'm aware of the mechanics, so I guess I've avoided it so far. It would be nice if this were a surprising mechanic in the vanilla game instead.
    1. EclipticWulf
      Author's Response
      Well only some doors are reduced in durability and easily breakable. So perhaps you have doors that aren't affected by this.
      As for the player breaking the doors, never thought about that. Interesting little side effect.