1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tatl Tael Cursor 0.7.1

Hey, Listen! Tatl Tael don't touch my ocarina pls.. (A Custom Cursor Mod)

1. Loftwing hotfix

L3W
    LOOK! :heylisten:

Fixed

• Link's & Zelda's Loftwing Cursor positions
    I am sorry about that. I thought I moved the sprites properly. I just tested them and they should be good to go!
  2. Breath of the Fairy

L3W
    Hey! Listen! :heylisten:

I finally got around to updating my cursor mod! I removed some of the cursors for the time being because they are getting reworked. A lot has changed with cursors since then. I plan on adding some new ones in the future~

Removed
    • Final Fantasy Cursors
    • Any Fairy Cursor not like the Navi styled one
  3. Hey! Listen!

L3W
    I finally updated some of the cursors to work with Pleased Giraffe! They needed cursor frames and the cursors positions needed to be fixed. I plan on adding some more cursors in the future. Some cursors I decided to remove because they didn't feel like cursors imo. While others cursors still need to be remade or updated.

- Added Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (FFTA) cursor

- Removed Courage, Wisdom, Power, LoZ Fairy, and ALttP Fairy cursors

How to...
  4. A Loco Flocobo Update III

L3W
    An update to fix a few issues.

How to Install (Please read carefully before asking any questions and rating this mod):
    Extract all the .zip files contents to a directory of your choice (I put them on my desktop). Open the L3W's Cursor Pack folder and inside is two folders named Final Fantasy cursors and Zelda cursors. Choose which series you like and click on it. Inside the Final Fantasy cursor folder is the Boco Flocobo cursor. In the Zelda cursors folder is...
  5. A Loco Flocobo Update II

L3W
    I made some changes to some of my cursors artwork. I also fixed a couple of missing pixels on them as well.

ALttP Fairy.png LoZ Fairy.png Pendant of Power.png Red Loftwing.png

I moved Navi to her own folder called Navi cursor v2. I also moved the Red Loftwing into a new folder named Loftwing cursor and put my new Blue Loftwing as the search cursor as its partner cursor.

Blue Loftwing.png

How to Install (Please read carefully before...
  6. A Loco Flocobo Update

L3W
    I now have branched out to make cursors for multiple series! I made a set of chocobo cursors for my friend. The mod creator of the Viera Race mod named AmazonValkyrie.

Here are the new cursors I made:

Boco I.PNG Flocobo.PNG

The one on the left is Boco from FFV and the one on the right is A flying purple/black chocobo.

How to Install (Please read carefully before asking any questions and rating this mod):
    Extract all the .zip files contents to a...
  7. A Fairly Virtuous Update

L3W
    So, I wanted to push this update out since I have a lot of ideas for cursors etc. I hope you guys/gals enjoy this one! ^_^

Cursor added:

Pendant Courage I.PNG Pendant of Power I.PNG Pendant of Wisdom I.PNG Kokiri Emerald I.PNG Goron Ruby I.PNG Zora Sapphire I.PNG Ciela Before.PNG Ciela After.PNG Neri.PNG Leaf.PNG

How to Install (Please read before asking question and rating...
  8. A Fairly Nostalgic Update

L3W
    Happy Valentine's Day! It may not be for some of you, but that's ok I still <3 ya!

LoZ Fairy cursor pack: Includes a Red Fairy default cursor (from The Legend of Zelda) and Red Fairy search cursor (from Ocarina of Time).

LoZ Fairy I.PNG Red Fairy.PNG

ALttP Fairy cursor pack: Includes a Pink Fairy default cursor my version (from A Link to the Past) and a Pink Fairy search cursor (from Ocarina of Time).

ALttP Fairy.PNG ...
  9. A Fairly Lofty Update III

L3W
    I made a few changes to the Red Loftwing cursor. I added yellow and purple to his wing tips and a better yellow color variant to his beak and feet.

Red Loftwing III.PNG

How to Use:
    Extract all the .zip file's contents to a directory of your choice. Open the Fairy Combo Pack folder and inside is the TatlTael + Red Loftwing folders. Pick one of the two then go to you starbound giraffe_storage folder and click on it. Then go to your mods folder and drop the TatlTael or the Red...
  10. A Fairly Lofty Update II

L3W
    I updated the Red Loftwing a bit. I had to fix his black talons. I moved his sprite a little to the left so you can see them more clearly.

Red Loftwing.PNG

How to Use:
    Extract all the .zip file's contents to a directory of your choice. Open the Fairy Combo Pack folder and inside is the TatlTael + Red Loftwing folders. Pick one of the two then go to you starbound giraffe_storage folder and click on it. Then go to your mods folder and drop the TatlTael or the Red Loftwing...