1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Takane "Ene" Enomoto Ship AI 1.9.1 I'm Sorry

Ene from Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors Ship AI

1. I'm Sorry

Kyroxus
    I'm so sorry, I simply haven't had the time to properly figure out what's wrong with custom races. I patched the incorrect dialogue, if things aren't working with that, please let me know. other than that, I'll keep working on fixing custom races, but I figured I should put out something to let you folks know i'm not dead. Once again, I'm so sorry.
  2. A Pleasing Patch

Kyroxus
    Hello! I've rushed to throw out a version of the mod for Pleased Giraffe and here it is! I've hardly tested this, so please report any issues in the discussion. Along with adding support to the new update I've also added a custom name to the AI window. Hope you folks are enjoying the new update and I hope my mod makes it a just little more pleasurable for you!
  3. Very Viera

Kyroxus
    I'm not nearly dead yet! Finally, I've gotten off my ass and put out a new update! It may be minor, but hopefully I can get more things out in the near future. I'm going to try and pull together something special as we rapidly approach our 1,000th download! Thank you all for your undying love and support and I can't wait to start working on the mod again!

New Races Added
    • Viera
  4. The Avali Addition!

Kyroxus
    Thanks to the help of Kayuko, pretty much the best person ever, the Ene Ship ai now supports the highly requested Avali race! Enjoy!

New Races Added
    • Avali
  5. Stubborn Mods

Kyroxus
    I'm not dead! I've been recently working adding support for the new Avali mod, but to no avail, I haven't been able to get it working along side it and have had a few people attempt to assist me, however nothing has been accomplished so far. If anyone thinks they can lend a helping hand or give adding a support patch themselves a shot, please contact me or post in the discussion tab! Thank you for your support and enjoy the new race!

New Races Added

• Latexians
  6. Grammatical Murder!

Kyroxus
    Just some spelling/grammatical fixes, thanks to SnipyShino for bringing this to my attention!
  7. The Confusion Update

Kyroxus
    This should hopefully make the installation process more organized and easier to do, if not i'll have to change things up, other than that, new feature coming soon! so keep your eyes peeled for that when it releases!
  8. The Great Race!

Kyroxus
    Adds a master patch that adds AI to all vanilla races! (credit to thanyZ for idea and patch creation)

Custom races:

• Felins
    • Kemono
    • Kineptic
    FortuneHatter likes this.
  9. Semantic Sandstorm!

Kyroxus
    This update fixes a couple of issues that were bothering me and ones that were brought to my attention!

Changes:
    • Huge semantic error with text replacement (thanks to thanyZ for bringing this to my attention!)
    • Support for multiple races running AI at the same time!
    FortuneHatter and Davidsawr like this.
  10. Race Update!

Kyroxus
    Support for

All default races

Custom races:
    • Ningen
    • Neko
    FortuneHatter and Davidsawr like this.