1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sure Footed 0.912

More control! Less slipping!

1. The one that's starting to actually work decently

Alceris
    It's now possible to ride rail platforms normally! However, you will still slide on them like Starbound's normal physics, and you may also slide around if there's a vehicle behind, or below, you.

Thanks to Cyel on the Discord for figuring out the code that made this work!
    Cyel likes this.
  2. Less stupid, still kinda broke.

Alceris
    I figured out how to do lua without replacing a vanilla lua script, so that's cool. Still doesn't work with rail platforms, however.
  3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Alceris
    As much as I didn't want to, I am forced to change a vanilla lua script to do what I want. The changes to ground movement are now handled through that script in order to fix several bugs and issues.
    Thundercraft likes this.
  4. birbfix

Alceris
    Fatbirb will no longer glitch out and prevent you from completing the Avian story mission.
  5. RUN FORREST RUN

Alceris
    Replaced the script for the Sprint tech with a slightly different one that actually works with this mod, at the cost of sprinting not stopping when you hit a wall.