1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starchef 2.0

Take a break from galactic exploration and cook!

1. Vanthexi
    [​IMG]

I was making some sprites and thought why not add a bunch of recipes to Starbound:

BBQ and fried variants of Alien Steak, Poultry, and Tentacle
    Cupcakes: Blue, Pink, Yellow, Vanilla, Chocolate
    Cookies: Sugar, Raisin, Chocolate Chip
    Corndogs, Hotdogs
    Scrambled Eggs, Sausage and Bacon variants
    Graham Crackers
    Vanilla, Coffee, and Chocolate ice cream
    Marshmallows
    Meatballs and Sausage
    Banana and Avesmingo Parfaits
    French Silk and Whipped Cream Pies*
    Raisins
    Plain Toast that can be spread with all 9 vanilla jams
    Cream
    Butter
    Meat Chunks

*Whipped Cream pie is a throwable item, both pies can be 'cut' in your regular crafting menu, because making each slice of a pie to make a whole pie is ridiculous. I might patch the vanilla items to be cuttable in the future.

- None of them rot, because rotting items don't stack and that's lame imo
    - All the sprites are edited Starbound sprites or made by me. I'll probably add more if I get bored or feel like spriting again. Go ahead and point out any issues, I'll fix them when I add more stuff but this mod should be stable now!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. StarChef 2.0

Recent Reviews

1. kevinlocust
    kevinlocust
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Always appreciate those kinds of mod rather than weapon as I love crafting aspect of the game than action aspect
  2. Lord Humungus
    Lord Humungus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Good stuff. I always like food mods with extra recipes.