1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starbound+ Modkit <= Spirited5 Nyaa

Stretches the playtime and extends endgame.

1. Quest balance and SSS Compatibility

Kayuko
  2. Minor Blueprint Fixes

Kayuko
    • Removed LearnBlueprintOnPickup actions for custom armor sets (they are no longer in use).
    • Re-Added the base armor (you will only notice that if you ain't using Armorchips mod)
    • Relocated LearnBlueprintOnPickup to player.config.patch
    • Relocated LearnBlueprintOnPickup for chaosdrill and chaospickaxe to the mining mod.
    TheBigBlueSerpent likes this.
  3. Few things and stuffz.

Kayuko
    Sorry for the delay, again, updates take a while these times. Don't you dare think I forgot about this project!

• Added a new Suit (Protects from all hazards, Quest can be received from the penguinbay)
    • Removed required items for Thruster Repair, making intern stellar travel immediately available.
    • Changed / Fixed some questtexts to match the real conditions
    • Re-added...
  4. What? 3 Fixes? Nah, lets make a 4th!

Kayuko
    Finally REALLY fixed the backglow (and improved it a bit).

Theres no need to remove any save- or cachefiles. Just reinstall the mod and restart the game.
  5. Another goddamn sneaky error.

Kayuko
    Outpost now shows everything again.
    Theres no need to delete anything, changes take effect immediately.
  6. Regular Patchday-patch

Kayuko
    Just you common patchday fix.
    Use this version if you want to be able to play.

• Changed the paramters for starting planets to avoid horrid long loading times.
    • Actually ADDED the changes I made to the quests.
    • Re-sorted files, they are where they belong to now.
  7. ... stupidness.

Kayuko
    Actually forgot to change the version number... x.x
  8. New Biome and Threat management, no more pointer lights and quest changes!

Kayuko
    So, it really took a while until I figured out how exactly biome distribution, threat levels and all that stuff works, but the update is finally done!

• All biomes are now available at all threat levels
    • Stars got new names (just cuz fancyness)
    • Questtriggers for important suitarmors were removed
    • ^ This also includes prereqs, so you can gain all suits at level 1...
  9. Quest issues

Kayuko
    Just made the quests for the suits more accessible by removing the questtrigger.
  10. Warp @Outpost and stuck-prevention.

Kayuko
    Not much to see here, I just added a teleporter (with access to all saved bookmarks and your ship) to the custom outpost and limited the accessibility to the right side of the map by drawing an invisible wall at the rightmost rooftop.