1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Record Players v1.0

Adds record players for all the current music in the game

1. EclipticWulf
    A simple mod that adds placeable record players that, when interacted with, play the various songs in the game - whatever ones are in the files, even if they aren't anywhere else in the game. Enjoy!

Images
    New object for buying the record players
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Available at Frogg Furnishing once it gets unlocked in the outpost
    [​IMG]

Generic record players (songs with no immediate indicators it is tied to a race or biome)
    [​IMG]

Biome record players (Battle and exploration music)
    [​IMG]

Racial Record Players (these were specified by Curtis Schweitzer a long time ago on reddit - they may have changed since then, but he or someone from CF would have to tell me otherwise now)
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    qs820 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    wow!
  2. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Amazing mod! I really liked that apex record player and having more of them is amazing. I have one question though..
    Would it be too hard to make the songs on discs that you can carry around instead? and have one universal record player?
    or maybe a record player with a UI with all the songs on it?
    1. EclipticWulf
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately I do not have the knowledge for creating a UI like that. I also tried getting a record player with all the songs (it would switch though them randomly, though) to no luck - as they seem to have changed how sound effects were called by an object. Perhaps one day, though.
  3. SeniorFight
    SeniorFight
    5/5,
    Flawless so far. Does it's job, looks nice.