1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starbound : Mass Effect Edition v0.3.1a

Mass Effect in Starbound

1. Biotic Vanguard
    Biotic Vanguard
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3.1
    This mod gives really high quality content, and Mass Effect is one of my favorite RPG's, but my biggest problem is mostly the gun textures. I talked about this in the discussion, and it's not a big deal, but it just kinda bugs me a little. Other than that, this is brilliant! Keep up the great work!
  2. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    -
  3. DoomReaper2000
    DoomReaper2000
    5/5,
    Awesome!
  4. Resonat
    Resonat
    5/5,
    Honestly, what can I say that has not already been said. I do have one request though; more cerberus themed gear?
  5. YoudiedDashie
    YoudiedDashie
    5/5,
    its cool, but how to craft omniblade?
    1. Team SMEE
      Author's Response
      Omni-blade was removed for this release. It will be reimplemented in a future update.
  6. ashsun23
    ashsun23
    5/5,
    keep going :)
  7. Rei0n
    Rei0n
    5/5,
    This is a great mod thank you to all the people that work on it! The mass effect feel to it is just spot on, cant wait to see what the future has for the mod.
  8. Asrachrom
    Asrachrom
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3.0
    hope hey update it to the new starbound update to girafe upbeat
  9. LeeJohn
    LeeJohn
    5/5,
    After adding this mod to my Starbound I find myself playing this game more than actual Mass Effect. In my point of view that says it all.
  10. Alytrissa
    Alytrissa
    5/5,
    As a Mass Effect fan, I find myself enjoying Starbound far more than I could imagine. In a way, I can almost play the game while living my Mass Effect fantasy. (Minus being a Quarian, heh.) What makes this even better are the items available to use, the Omni-Tool is THE BEST item I have ever had. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more of this mod!
  11. Resonat
    Resonat
    5/5,
    Great mod, love the current races, but one question.
    Why isn't there Terminus armor? It'd look awesome on the turians, heck garrus can wear the armor and it conforms to his unique leg structure, so why not do that leg type for the turians in this mod?

All around though, AWESOME mod
  12. Formerpeace
    Formerpeace
    5/5,
    AMAZING MOD!!! But I have one problem... How do you find/craft 'Refined Eezo'?
  13. rocknrollock
    rocknrollock
    5/5,
    Love the feel of the ship. It is a little off size wise, but it is excellent. Now all I need is a mod for the ME crew in single player.
  14. nl7227
    nl7227
    5/5,
    Excellent mod that adds plenty of things of the ME universe.
  15. Blizzardlizard
    Blizzardlizard
    5/5,
    Great mod! I would love to see quarians though. D:
  16. rocketman21
    rocketman21
    5/5,
    Good Mod
  17. luke496
    luke496
    5/5,
    i think this mod definitly adds the effect needed for a mass effect atmosphere, and will do even more in the future.
  18. MurpyFlurp
    MurpyFlurp
    4/5,
    Very good!
  19. kissit123
    kissit123
    4/5,
    An excellent mod, for sure! I only have one real gripe with it; Turians are supposed to have digitigrade legs. I get that spriting that sort of thing for all the sets of armor would be a hassle. I know the creator of the Avali will give permission to use his sprites, but the digitigrade on Turians isn't quite that... Heavy.

Otherwise, this is a great mod. I'm just not 100% on Turians being so human shaped. But, keep up the good work!
  20. KOMBINE
    KOMBINE
    5/5,
    Отлично