1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starbound Aliens invasion WIP Hunting Xenomorph

Xenomorph race

1. Xenotaris
    Xenotaris
    5/5,
    Version: Hunting Xenomorph
    Love this mod
  2. ton10p
    ton10p
    4/5,
    needs to be desperately updated I pray for this exalted (the good kind) mod to be updated!!!
  3. Sith Lord BMan
    Sith Lord BMan
    5/5,
    I cant use it but i love xenomorphs hes been gone for too long if hes dead i think we his loyal subscribers should get the assets.
    I want to be the verry best xeno there ever was!
  4. GrayWolfGaming
    GrayWolfGaming
    1/5,
  5. Lich
    Lich
    4/5,
    Update it and will be 5 :D!
  6. fefogamer
    fefogamer
    5/5,
    This is excelent, but, there is any way of deactivate the battle sound?
  7. Mirore
    Mirore
    5/5,
    very good but plz, we want more updates
  8. ReaperFan1
    ReaperFan1
    4/5,
    I am a fan of the xenomorph race, since a child my first and favorit movie was infact Aliens and the alien movie trilogy. This mod is great and I cant wait for the new update. As we are speaking i'm actualy creating a hive inside of an apex labratory I raided as a costum queen alien ^^
  9. Prodigy0fDeath
    Prodigy0fDeath
    5/5,
    Love the mod but was wondering when you're planning to add armor and skills for them.
  10. lornlynx
    lornlynx
    3/5,
    I like the title screen and the ship, but the player skin could get a bit more work. The head is fine, but the body looks unfitting, it would better to make it more animal-like. Also the hitsound is atrociously loud and obnoxious.
  11. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    Maybe add a version that doesn't change the login stuff. Other than that, amazing.
  12. sgtslayer
    sgtslayer
    5/5,
    So far great.... PLEASE UPDATE AND WORK ON IT YOU ARE DOING EXCELLENT! :D
  13. _invader_rib_
    _invader_rib_
    4/5,
    I love the player model alone, but I noticed if you hold a one handed sword at a certain angle while facing right the arm appears to be floating away from the body. Other than that I cant wait for the next update for this mod!
  14. Anna13
    Anna13
    4/5,
    I like the idea alot, But you should make it so instead of being a flag, the egg really do spawn facehuggers! Also, you should make it so if one puts enough eggs in an area, it will change to look like the ship (As in, hive webbings)
  15. Telamoont
    Telamoont
    5/5,
    OMG masterpiece work! Keep working on it plz!
  16. joshissac
    joshissac
    5/5,
    Love the ship design :3 xeno sprites are cool too, but could use a little bit more work :3 looking forward to it :D
  17. jayer31889
    jayer31889
    5/5,
    I'm loving this mod, and the respawn animation is MAGNIFIQUE! Lolz, looking forward to custom armors and weapons!! Any idea why my character creation mod cuts off though??? Like...I had to use simplecharactercreation to make my alien, and just crossed my fingers hoping i would get a cool looking one cause it cut off the side where it shows the picture and lets me edit like half the stuff...little help there would be AWESOME
  18. Silver_isley
    Silver_isley
    5/5,
    Version: Beta Hungry Xenomorph
    love the concept and hope to see it go far. but might want to make the xeno head on the ship bare its teeth? just thought it would look a bit better than it is now if not thats cool :D