1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Starbound 1.0+] Playable Fenerox! 1.6.0

Makes the adorable Fenerox species, playable!

1. TanzNukeTerror
    [​IMG]

This mod makes the Fenerox into a playable species!

Currently has:

- Custom armor (with placeholder Floran art)
    - Custom ship (with placeholder or no art)
    - Custom pet (with placeholder weasel art)
    - Custom colors
    - Custom hair (with placeholder human art)
    - Custom ship objects (with placeholder Floran art)

[​IMG]
    This mod does not work with vanilla multiplayer. Everyone on the server must have this mod installed to avoid some crashes.

This mod is very much a work-in-progress. Most, if not all art is placeholder, the ship's art isn't complete, you crash when respawning, etc.

[​IMG]
    To install: Download the .zip file from this page. Open it, and put 'Playable Fenerox.pak' into your mods folder.

If you don't already have a species selection extender, and only want to use one additional species, put 'Additional Species 1.pak' in your mod folder as well.

To uninstall: Make sure you don't have any Fenerox objects lying around, or any Fenerox characters left over. Then delete 'Playable Fenerox.pak' from your mods folder. (And 'Additional Species 1.pak' if you no longer want that.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please read the mod FAQ before asking: http://tanznuketerror.com/modfaq

[​IMG]
    If you enjoy this mod, please leave a rating. It will help me know what people like, and it makes me feel good to have made you happy. c:

[​IMG]
    Full album here: http://imgur.com/a/nMM1o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Update for 2017.05.24
  2. Material descriptions
  3. Finished up some descriptions

Recent Reviews

1. Corgi King
    Corgi King
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    This is a great mod for people who want to play as the Fenerox. Even though most of the stuff in it is placeholder, and the ship isn't that complete, its a good mod. Though I was wondering if I could help maybe giving a few textures and stuff to help the mod?
  2. hypergen8
    hypergen8
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4.0
    Heyy thats pretty good
  3. Zach_Attack
    Zach_Attack
    4/5,
    Would be 5 stars But the ship is uh... Not that good right now, To say the least. When that gets fixed though I would give it 10 out of 5 stars.
  4. oodoo147
    oodoo147
    5/5,
    This mod is great, I've loved playing as the Fenerox. This mod has everything that a race mod could ask for, minus a few bugs, but other than that it is outstanding. Also ,just a few ideas, could you give them some more pants, and custom hurt sounds.
    1. TanzNukeTerror
      Author's Response
      The goal is to have them so complete you can't even tell they're a modded species. Could you tell me what bugs, in the discussion section?
  5. questklonoa
    questklonoa
    5/5,
    This is a pretty great mod, I agree that the Fenerox should be a playable species!
  6. BlueKeyMon
    BlueKeyMon
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.0
    This is the first race that has worked for me! Thanks alot!
  7. Mixan
    Mixan
    5/5,
    Great work, tanz! 5 star rating, i am really supporting you on it! :D
  8. Dentior
    Dentior
    5/5,
    They're adorable!
  9. Zach_Attack
    Zach_Attack
    5/5,
    Amazing! Can't wait until the tech screen gets custom images!
    I actually used paint.net to edit 'em but it didn't work :P
  10. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    The avatar sprites look so cute. This is a good mod, so far.