1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Star Wars - The Ancient Forge Mod 1.3.3

Forge your lightsabers and be the Jedi you always wanted to be.

1. GoreFly

[​IMG]

This mod adds the Ancient Forged used by the Jedi to construct their lightsabers and na upgrading table so you can upgrade your lightsabers.

There are 10 lightsaber model with 7 colors each. I plan on adding more, but I don't know yet.

With this mod, you'll have to craft your lightsaber with Focusing Crystals (which you can find in the Focusing Crystal Cave Biome or craft them at the forge) and the hilt of your desire. Then, you'll upgrade it from tier to tier and get it stronger.

Note: All the lightsabers are "balanced" and tiered from tier 1 to 10. Even they still being stronger than normal weapons (1HKOing any normal mob at lower levels), you'll have some trouble against bosses and minibosses.

Installation Instructions
    1. Download the Ancient Forge Mod
    2. Extract the mod folder from the .rar file
    3. Copy the folder and paste it in your mods folder
    4. Have fun!

What lightsabers are available?
    • Standard 1 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 1-handed;
    • Standard 2 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 1-handed;
    • Electrum Hilt (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 1-handed;
    • Curved Hilt (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 1-handed;
    • Iconic 1 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 2-handed;
    • Iconic 2 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 2-handed;
    • Iconic 3 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 2-handed;
    • Iconic 4 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 2-handed;
    • Double-sided 1 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - spear;
    • Lightaxe (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - axe;
    • Buster Lightsaber (it's a test one, so it's very OP. Blue only) - 2-handed.

What more?
    • A new underground biome called "Focusing Crystal Cave" with custom backgrounds, liquids, grassmods and crystals! :D
    newbiome.jpg

Requests are more than welcome!
    I am accepting not only weapon requests but armor ones too! I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I know how cool is it having a lot of Star Wars content to play with Starbound. So if there is anything you want me to do, I'm not a pixel artist (as you may see), but I can do something about. ^_^

Thank you!
    And have good fun! I highly reccomend downloading other Star Wars mods present in the forum, they are pretty awesome!

If anyone finds any glitch or any unbalance on the weapons, please just tell me and I'll try to fix it ASAP.
    ANY INCOMPATIBLE MODS, PLEASE TELL ME AND I'LL DO A COMPATIBLE VERSION FOR THAT MOD.

You can also find my mod here.

Until now I've made compatible versions for:
    - Dracyoshi's "Variety is the spice of the Universe" mod;
    - Ganondude's "Starscape" mod.

Special Thanks To :
    Squaff for some amazing sprites which I adapted for creating the iconics.

Also, check my other mods.
    I'm sure you'll like them. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    BlueSmoke, 4esT, chewfaimau and 4 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. cozie306
    cozie306
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    this mods is awesome!!!!! i have one problem though :/ its conflicts with frackin flora which for a lot of people is a must have mod. could you please make a compatibility patch for it that would be the best thing in the world
  2. Ichy42
    Ichy42
    5/5,
    I agree with what a couple of others have said in that the whole "craft a million crystals to make more crystals to make more crystals out of those" is pretty tedious, especially when you're blasting through the later tech tiers two at a time, but if you think about the overall cost in terms of time and money it actually balances out to what it would take under some other system as far as I'm concerned.

The Light Axes are BAD ASS and have their own lower pitch hum, very satisfying to beat something in the face with! Carrying any of these sabers around with you (except the Buster or the black models) also handily removes the need to pack a flashlight, a clunky tool that I was never overly fond of to begin with serving only for a slight sense of realism and yet immediately rendered superfluous by any number of other lighting methods such as torches... or Lightsabers, as it were ;)

My only gripe is that although the Dual Blades function like polearms they are swung like the old ones from builds past, that is they don't stick it where you point your mouse making them enormously impractical. Would LOVE to see that fixed. Still gets a 5 :)
  3. brywarrior200
    brywarrior200
    3/5,
    This idea is really great but it is too easy because you are allowed to get all the materials for lightsaber with just 1 pixel, I have some ideas like making the crystals an ore that you need to find by mining crystal caves not just buyable for 1 pixel, also remove the ability to buy a buster lightsaber(7000damage) for just 1 pixel it is ridiculous and make the hilts require metals n stuff to make, all of it is way to easy and i haven't created anything because i feel like its cheating. if these details were fixed i would rate 5 stars.
  4. Corran-Cain
    Corran-Cain
    5/5,
    I like it!
    But could you make them like thedaggers, swinging around your charakter?
  5. xyraid_steam
    xyraid_steam
    2/5,
    Broken. Tier 7 seems to be entirely absent, so this is NOT sector X ready. Also, the author seemed not to be too keen on responding to complaints of functionality, so this compounds the score. A star is awarded for a good idea in theory.
  6. ubatuba
    ubatuba
    4/5,
    I'm sorry i must be dumb but where is the forge? Do i have to load a new character?
  7. El_Bona
    El_Bona
    5/5,
    Great mod, done perfectly! The effects are incredible. 5 Stars!
  8. wally314garcia
    wally314garcia
    5/5,
    Love the mod, great progress so far. Still haven't found a focusing cave yet, but I'm looking. One thing to note, I can't see anything when I open the upgrade table. I did notice the \interface\windowconfig\lightsaberupgradetable.config references some files that are not present. Just to be safe I re-downloaded the mod, but the files are still not there, is that why I can't see anything in the upgrade table?
  9. Jujuubs
    Jujuubs
    5/5,
    Demorei mas baixei essa versão. ^.^
    Better late than never...
  10. DukeSkath
    DukeSkath
    5/5,
    I wanted a lightsaber and I got a lightsaber. I can even use the glow for a light source. Excellent.