1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Community Mod 7.3

Star Wars Mod with Community Additions!

1. New Armors, some fixes/changes

projectmayhem
    **Added*

Gray Imperial Armor
    Boussh Armor
    CC-2224 "Cody" Armor
    Bail Organa Armor
    Cassian Andor Armor
    Dash Rendar Armor
    Jan Dodonna Armor
    Antoc Merrick Armor
    Mon Mothma Armor
    Nower Jebel Armor
    Orsen Krennic Armor
    Saw Gerrera Armor + Staff
    Wilhuf Tarkin Armor

Republic Credits Currency added, but drops are not implemented yet.
    End goal is to have monsters drop Republic Credits also and make a lot of the mod stuff cost Republic Credits.

Re-Enabled Lightsaber recipes until I finish the quest line. After getting your SAIL teleport system going (after getting the mining facility quest done I believe) looting a Kyber Crystal will start the quest line.

Thanks To NovaJ for the following items
    Han Solo trapped in carbonite decor
    Max Rebo W/Music
    Melted Darth Vader Helmet on Display pedestal

Thanks to Cyel for the following item
    Renaming station - Allows you to add your name to weapons and armor
    Mainly for putting your name to your Lightsaber. I renamed all the lightsabers shortDescriptions to say " Lightsaber" So when you add your name, it will say
    "Yourname's Lightsaber".

Been re-organizing files, renaming and streamlining so anyone who downloads the mod too look and learn can have an easier time browsing the files.

Next update to V3.0 I'm going to try to get more decor for the species to attract tenants, and hopefully get some more of the quest line done and the currency implemented.
Return to update list...