1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. V1.2.XY: Bug Squishing Mode Activate!

Marinebeast
    It's been awhile, huh? Sometimes I forget to check in on here.
    This is basically the super bugfix version of V1.2, now all spiffy'd up and with less issues than before. Huge thanks to JordanZeotni @ Steam for setting up the Github repository (which is the new download link!) and helping with a ton of these changes.

No new content in here, but there's a reason I'm uploading the current Github version and not my personal version of the mod. ;)

------> ------> ------>

Fixes!

------> ------> ------>​

- Dialogue weirdness addressed.
    - Assorted NPC behavior, including quest-giving and crew-member-enabling, addressed.
    - Friendly fire issues have been addressed by means of new projectiles.
    - Inkling spawner no longer craftable (still exists though, if you have any), while an Inkling-specific colony deed is now available from Spyke (give him a Colony Deed + 1 super sea snail). This object is still in testing, but should guarantee Inkling tenants.
    - Other small fixes.
Return to update list...