1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Nefertiti
    Nefertiti
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.0
    It's good but doesn't display actual stats of armor and weapons btw what's the best armor and weapons in the game?[With most damage]
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      The mod has some UI limitations because it's meant for everything (except for codices and such). You can see the stats in the item tooltip (icon on the right after selecting an item), but that's about it I'm afraid. No clue what the best armor is. The SB wiki might!
  2. AtomicMischief
    AtomicMischief
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3.0
    thank you
  3. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2.0
    nice mod
  4. DaniilSan347
    DaniilSan347
    5/5,
    This mod is great but I don't understand how to add items. Can you make video how to make patch and add items please?
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english
  5. sneklemore
    sneklemore
    4/5,
    God friggin' bless you, Mr (Ms?) Mod Creator. This is an amazing mod just the way it is, but I agree with IntelVN - adding in blueprints would make it a dream come true :3c
  6. sahmjoo
    sahmjoo
    5/5,
    wow
  7. GowoGoO
    GowoGoO
    5/5,
    All good but lacking spawn items in annother mods
  8. Roshnew
    Roshnew
    5/5,
    Wonderful.
  9. LimeDraft
    LimeDraft
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.4.1 (Cheerful)
    Update for 1.0.5 version, please!
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Current version works just fine!
  10. DimmaDunk
    DimmaDunk
    5/5,
    You know what would make this mod perfect? If you had a way to unlock all recipes (cooking and weapons, etc) from scratch so you could build other race's armor (idk if it's still possible on 1.0 but it'd be great), I feel like a lot of endgame ore weapons got completely removed...
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      All the items currently in the vanilla game can be found in SIP, so this includes armors for all species!
      Recipe unlocking is no longer a thing, or at least not in SIP: this had more negative sides than positive ones and unlocking all recipes was something that could not be reversed.
  11. NolanGamer9900
    NolanGamer9900
    5/5,
    awsome
  12. IntelVN
    IntelVN
    5/5,
    Good mod !! Plz add Book and Blueprint Category
  13. de0lsu
    de0lsu
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.3
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Thank you. I didn't realize the error for a missing dependency was displayed this... vaguely.
      This must be why multiple people have been getting confused, since they didn't really know what to do with the error.
      I'll add a warning to the mod overview on GitHub.
  14. jintoya
    jintoya
    4/5,
    i have been enjoying this mod, it is really helping me out in the way of recovering a character that was lost due to mod issues yesterday.
    poking around in the items is always fun, i can see the fun wearables that were added in the 1.0 launch, and this is the next best thing to the creative mode mod.
    i always liked the staves, but it only spawns lv1 random weapons, is there a way to change this?
    im still on my beginner world, and dont know if this will solve itself as i explore higher tier areas, or if its hooked to an asset, or if its unchangeable. a heads up would be appriciated
  15. SkullTraill
    SkullTraill
    5/5,
    Good mod, I just wish we were able to set the level of the items (weapons) that are spawned in...
  16. chocosamara
    chocosamara
    5/5,
    Thanks a lot for the effort you put in your mod. And not because we’re cheaters, but because it helps with bugs or mistakes while handling certain items in quests. It’s also great fun, and it helps people to recover things they thought lost. You are awesome! If you upload this to the workshop, I’ll subscribe, no doubt
  17. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    5/5,
    thanks :) tough id prefer a steam release, as ur pack eases alot :D
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
      Steam Workshop support will come soon. After the Manipulated UI dependency mod is released on the Workshop, I will be able to set it as a dependency in the workshop listing. After that I can set the mod to public (it's currently hidden).
  18. Kervinsdaniel
    Kervinsdaniel
    5/5,
    Version: v0.9 (Cheerful)
    nice
  19. MarvinForman1
    MarvinForman1
    5/5,
    This is a great mod that does work in 1.0, though I do have one thing bad about this mod. It doesn't let you to spawn modded items, I took a look at its code and I can see this is because you added every item manually instead of having a item detection program that searches for types file extensions such as .liqitem or .miningtool, I feel like if you worked on a program like this once you finished it all you would need to look for in updates is added or removed file extensions and this would also benefit the user.
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your feedback. I have my own tool that scans a folder for item files and generates the necessary JSON. I will be cleaning up the code a lot and adding it to the GitHub repository (together with a patch output option) so that users can easily generate new item lists or generate patches to add items (for mods). This would be very similar to the Wardrobe Item Fetcher I made for the Wardrobe interface mod. My trip to Japan has delayed this all, and I'll be looking to get all my mods on the Steam Workshop before coming back to this, so I'm sorry for the delay!
  20. Snezko
    Snezko
    5/5,
    Absolutely lovely.

Tyvm for this mod!