1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Snatcher Songs 1.2

Songs from the 1988-1994 Hideo Kojima game 'Snatcher'.

1. TheProfessor69
    Snatcher.jpg
    I've been looking around, and I haven't found any songs for Snatcher. So I made/converted some. So far, there is only two songs. I might add more, I don't know.

One Night in Neo Kobe - I don't know who made this, but they are legit.
    Pleasure of Tension - was made by me. It's not as amazing as ^, but I hope you like it.
    Innocent Girl - also made by me. Kinda proud of this one.

There are solo versions of both songs, but if you're lucky enough to have(lots of) friends, the split versions are worth it.

Installation = Extract in your Starbound songs folder.
    C:\Program Files (x86)(or wherever your steam folder is)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\assets\user\songs\
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Innocent Girl
  2. I'm dumb

Recent Reviews

1. billwopeh
    billwopeh
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Haven't tried it out but I always liked Snatcher.
    Any chance of videos of the split versions.
    1. TheProfessor69
      Author's Response
      It's not a video, but i added a link to Soundcloud where I've posted the .wav versions of the songs.