Requires SMAPI 1.9 (SDV 1.11) or SMAPI 1.10 (SDV 1.2-beta)
Adds two items to the Crafting Page:
Tracks: Build Railway Tracks on the map, only on empty tiles.
Junimos: Depending on where you place them the do different things:
- Placed on the map or in buildings they will collect Forrage and animal products and in some places fish and drop them into the chest that is linked to them.
To link a junimo to a chest, simply place an empty chest next to it, once it has taken the junimos color you can put it anywhere else you like and change the chestcolor wich will also change the color of the junimo.
- Placed on the Tracks they will run along them and pick items in and out of chests and most maschines. They always try to run in the direction they are facing, is that not possible they deside clockwise.
- Placed in the first slot of an otherwise empty chest, the chest will become a collector. The item you place in the first slot determends what will be collected from all chests that are placed on one of the 8 connected tiles. This is ment to be used in conjunction with the running junimos to create a transportation network.
It's an Automation mod with some puzzle aspects to it.
Source Code: https://github.com/Platonymous/Stardew-Valley-Mods/
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
[SMAPI] Junimo Farm 220.127.116.11
Let Junimos help you on the farm