1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Farmer to Florist 1.2

Adds new flowers to the game and new things to do with them!

1. Kildarien
    [​IMG]

Farmer to Florist
    aims to expand flower growing to make it as rewarding and profitable as it is to grow fruits or vegetables. That means more flowers to grow and more things to do with them! All new flowers can be purchased in-season at Pierre's store; most are available the first year, and all of them should be available year 2+.

Note that this mod makes quite a few changes to quite a few files; it likely won't be directly compatible with other mods that add new items. Also, although SMAPI is no longer required, it and the other mods included on the "Required Mods" list are highly recommended.

See attached images for a list of all in-game crop flowers!

Current features:
    • No longer requires SMAPI! Please see THIS POST for details.
    • New compatibility patch for More Crops Mod! Please see THIS POST for details
    • 9 farmable flowers per season!
    • 3 harvestable flower trees!
    • Forageable flowers for all seasons!
    • Multiple ways to process flowers!
    • Flower-related cooking recipes!
    • Craftable bouquets!
    • Potted plants!
    • And more!
    What's Next:
    • More flowers!
    • More trees!
    • More cooking recipes!
    • Bug fixes!
    Known "Bugs":
    • Several vanilla flowers have been edited and/or removed. Any seeds purchased and any flowers planted prior to installing the mod might behave incorrectly. Any seeds purchased from Pierre after installing the mod should behave properly.
    • Grapes are no longer a summer forage item
    • Vincent also no longer likes grapes. He now likes wild plums instead.
    • Sunflowers come in only one color and do not produce special honey.
      • It might not be possible to enable random colors for sunflowers while keeping all vanilla objects functional (i.e., the oil maker.)
    • Flowers that can be harvested multiple times only come in one color and do not produce special honey.
      • If anyone figures out how to make a flower recolorable and reharvestable without flickering graphics or other weirdness, I'd love to know how.
    • If you play in a language other than English, all of the mod items will be in English instead of whichever language you're using.
    Required Mods:
    How to install:
    1. Download and install all mods in the "Required Mods" list
    2. Download and unzip Farmer to Florist
    3. Copy files to their respective location within your Stardew Valley folder (i.e., any files in Farmer to Florist/Content/Data should go into Stardew Valley/Content/Data. Make sure to backup the old files before overwriting them!)
    4. Play Stardew Valley!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. flowers-1-spring.png
    2. flowers-2-summer.png
    3. flowers-3-fall.png
    4. flowers-4-new.png
    5. flowers-4-new2.png
    6. flowers-5-trees.png
    7. machines.png
    8. potted plants.png
    9. preview banner.png
    10. preview fall.png
    11. preview spring.png
    12. preview summer.png
    Medicell, Jaata and IronZelly like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Floressa
    Floressa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This mod is really lovely. Having more flower options is wonderful. Also having new things to do with the flowers makes this mod excellent. I adore the additional crafting recipes especially the potted plants option for all the flowers. Keep up the fantastic work!
  2. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I, myself is a fan of flower so this mod is great^^ keep it up.