1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Slime Race Mod (Outdated) discontinued

No longer being maintained. Please check Hieru's version.

1. swords, and minor changes

XelSlime
    I feel like I need to put something new out here already.

I've improved the Slime Sword's appearance, made a new Wavy Slime Sword (spin slash was requested), moved the Slime Grappling Hook to the basic foraging table rather than the upgraded one, and... I attempted to make a new pet slime to replace the Orbis, but trying to use it causes S.A.I.L. to skip the reboot chatter, and the pet doesn't spawn at all. I've left its files in place and substituted the Orbis with a bunny, since that can't be hurt.

Maybe there's something I overlooked, though I'm sure I have all the required files. I also feel like I'm forgetting something.

I wanted to get more done, but since this mod was released, a few people have added me as a friend in Steam, and me being me, I accepted the request 'cause I like to give everyone a shot, but now my attention's split a bit thinner... and one guy's getting me to try out "Warframe", so........ well I hope I don't start neglecting this thing, but I find it hard to get into more than one game at a time, anyway, and Starbound is what I like most.

Either way, I'm on every day, so don't worry. I won't let this fall behind.
Return to update list...