1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Shreddys' Blocks 1.6

Diagonal pipes, girders, and more.

1. Added control widgets and changed some things

Shreddys
    I removed engine blocks, since they were redundant. And added a heavy pipe variant that uses the new config. I'm planning on adding a sewer pipe version, once I can make it dirty enough.

I also changed the method for showing alternate pipe ends. Instead of painting the end cap, you can now place a special widget in front of the dead end (available in the industrial workbench). The widgets are invisible and can't be touched, but will appear if painted pink, in case you forgot where they were. As seen here:

Widgets.jpg

This should give you more freedom in how your blocks look, since it isn't involving the paint function.

The painted variant is still packaged in the mod (both the config and the image), in case anyone prefers that method.
    artguk likes this.
Return to update list...