1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ship Yard 1.0.1 (Tiny Bug Fix)

Block-based space station with docked regular ships.

1. Booster Fix + Printable 3D Printer

simulatoralive
    I've made a few small patches to the booster items in the initial treasure for the ship locker.

An astute observer will have noticed that past versions of this mod included 3 Perfectly Generic Items in the locker. This was not intentional.

The treasure pool file responsible for this was among those borrowed from the Super Magic Custom Island. They were supposed to be booster objects. Essentially, place-able engine flames.

Unfortunately, Spirited Giraffe marked these mod-useful items as off-limits to ever being held as an object by a player. I reverted that change on the ones that are in the locker and made it possible to scan and print them in the 3D printer.

I also made the 3D Printer printable in the same fashion. Having done so, I'm likely to remove the 3D Printer from the ship locker and instead make it an initially available item blueprint, so a player will have to fork over 5000 pixels for the privilege of having a 3D printer they can carry around. But that will be for another update.

I'm considering making all the ship parts printable, as well. That would be a big project, so I think I'll add it to my list of future plans and ignore it until more important things are complete.

Finally (as requested by riscles) , I increased the number of Research Stations in the locker to 8. One for each race's ship, plus one for the Ship Yard itself. When I make it printable, I'll revert this back to 1.
Return to update list...