1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Wolf TJC's Wired Pack 3/7/17

More wiring options for players and (dungeon) modders alike!

1. Wired chests? Yes please!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    It's been a while since I last updated this mod, hasn't it? Well, I'm sure that people who loved seeing new wiring mechanisms will like what this new update will bring to the table:

- Redesigned how the Advanced Liquid Sensors work. They should now offer alot more flexibility and customization.
    - Added a more advanced, likewise-flexible-and-customizable, light sensor, with up to 9 nodes (default) for varying light levels.
    - Added more compact versions of AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOR, NXOR, NOT,...
  2. Format update!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    In order to minimize the chances of this mod's resources getting accidentally overwritten by another mod for the foreseeable future, pretty much every resource introduced by this pack was renamed. (They now have the prefix swtjc_wp_ in front of their file names.) Unfortunately, what this means is that, unless you remove every object that was added by this mod before installing this update, chances are that your worlds (and possibly ship) will break.
  3. Finally, an update for the full release of Starbound!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    It's been some time since this mod last received an update, but after some modifications, I believe that this mod is ready for download once more. I've even thrown in a handful of additional logic gates for you guys to enjoy.

Note that I might be giving these resources a name change soon, so that there's a reduced chance of mod compatability issues in the future.
  4. Made it a bit easier to install

Shadow Wolf TJC
    I'm now realizing that the way that I packed this mod before was making it more tedious to install than it should be, so hopefully, things should be back to normal.
  5. Sequencers with even more control!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    Changelog:

- Added a broken emitter that, despite having an output, never outputs a signal, no matter what. Perhaps this can be used to, say, keep doors, lights, and switches locked shut?
    - Added some more advanced binary sequencers with additional inputs, all of which can be used to directly set the sequencer to a specified state, without having to cycle through any states that are in-between the initial and target states (such as going from 3 straight to 7)!

Note: Before...
  6. Binary Sequencers (and Always-On Emitters) are here!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    Changelog:

- Added emitters that constantly output a signal. They should prove to be useful as a more compact alternative towards using an unconnected Not Gate as an always-on output device.
    - Added some binary sequencers that can be used as, say, counters, or for strobe lighting systems (such as for a runway). While they are currently pretty basic, only available in a 2, 3, and 4-bit variety (with all but the 2-bit variety also possessing an optional Data Latch, again) with no way to...
  7. Quick hotfix!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    Fixed a couple bugs regarding the new Advanced Switch (Non-Interactive) item.
  8. Now with more advanced wiring mechanisms!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    v0.2 Changelog:

- Added a bunch of more complex wire objects that combine the capabilities of multiple base-game wire objects. Examples include an object that combines an AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOR, and NXOR Gate with a Data Latch, a switch that combines the functionalities of a Small Wall Switch, a Persistent Switch, a Data Latch, and a Not Gate, and numerous AND, OR, and XOR Gates that have built-in Not Gates, and sometimes built-in Data Latches as well.
    - Added some AND, OR, and XOR Gates...
  9. Quick addition

Shadow Wolf TJC
    A Countdown Delay Timer was quickly added.