1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Wolf TJC's NPC Pack 2/25/17

A mod pack full of various mods that focus primarily on adding or modifying various NPCs.

1. Some conversion of files into .patch files.

Shadow Wolf TJC
    In an effort to make these mods more compatable with other mods, I've begun converting their files into .patch files. However, I've still got ways to go before these mods are fully cross-mod compatable with other mods.
    HuggableCreep and bk3k like this.
  2. A few quick hotfixes.

Shadow Wolf TJC
    Thanks go to @xaliber for pointing out the errors that were present within the addons for the Legacy Pack. I also added in some quick fixes for the NPC Fixes mod.
  3. Time for a new mod pack!

Shadow Wolf TJC
    I've been wanting to update the New Tenants mod for a long time, but at the same time, I've been wanting to create many new mods for NPCs, including mods that build upon eachother. So I've decided to turn this old Tenant Pack into a NPC Pack, and give it a new description on the mod description page.

Unfortunately, I haven't yet updated the Rebalanced Tenants mod, but I really wanted to get these new mods out, and to be honest, compared to the New Tenants mod, or any of the other mods that...
    bk3k likes this.
  4. A small fix for summoning generic guards.

Shadow Wolf TJC
    Generic guards should no longer have overlapping summoning requirements with Weapon Collectors. Their summoning requirements have been changed to 70 combat and 100 racial, which should be enough to keep the Weapon Collectors from being accidentally summoned instead of generic guards.