1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sandbound 1.3.1

Putting the sand back in the box.

1. Update to 1.4 + other changes

Kaonicping
    A lot of stuff has been improved/changed and the mod is now afaik properly compatible with 1.4.
    -Added an in-game guide in the form of a codex (you can find it in your ship locker or use a Debug Stick 1 to spawn another copy of the guide
    -Added 'Debug Stick 1' to allow access to the Outpost and for spawning more guides for existing players
    -Changed the starter quest to be a modified version of the vanilla 'gaterepair' quest rather than a new quest as it was before, which should make transitioning back into the vanilla questline using Debug Stick 1 seamless and also should make Sandbound compatible with race mods or mods that add a new SAIL
    -Made all the peacekeeper stuff obtainable (but I don't think the quests fit with this mod so you will have to use Debug Stick 1 and go via the Outpost to access them)
    -Made a lot of furniture spawn in chests properly now (I used the wrong treasurepool) and also made them printable
    -1.3.1 will come within a couple of hours since I already realised stuff I forgot
Return to update list...