1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Root of the Conflict 0.2.2 (+3 items)

Bottled NPCs, Concussive Vaporizers, Supply Drops, and more!

1. Auto-trader, Guardian Wings, Biodigester

Aurorialis
    Evening, everyone! The mod's not dead, quite the opposite--I got behind on work IRL, but I've been coming up with new ideas/lore tidbits on an almost daily basis. Still, mods need content to live, so I've got a bit for you! This update adds the mighty Auto-Trader triad, three machines that work on concert with special crates to exchange one type of resource for another. Hate mining but love farming? Pop down a Crop Crate (next update) under the Dispatcher, an Ore Crate under the Receiver,...
  2. +Supply Beacon, Potting Bench, and Biocomposer

Aurorialis
    New content! The Supply Beacon allows you to order emergency supplies...once. The Potting Bench lets you craft the destructable plants that Starbound generates on the planet's surface (currently includes only a few plants). The Biocomposer is the base crafting station for the Wildwalkers. Read more about all of them on the main page. Also, fixes the explosion graphic for the concussive vaporizer to be a bit more punchy.

Thanks for downloading, enjoy!