1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Retro Futuristic Ship 1.0

The future is shiny.

1. Pogothemunty
    Dieselpunk, or decopunk, or atompunk.. whatever, it looks like a 50s car and handles like a dream.

Go to Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/assets/ships and extract dropship.structure and shipship.png into your desired race folder.
    It will not work 100% on pre-existing human ships - the thrusters will be messed up.

ingame.jpg
    insides.png

Alternate download links (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18271121/Starbound/Mods/Releases/Retroship.rar)
    Relten, Nadroz and Kartag like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Relten
    Relten
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    How wonderful! I'm wondering if you won't mind me updating this for you :P
  2. Hausmeierkarl
    Hausmeierkarl
    5/5,
    Nice looking and clean design. Great work with the overall ship form! I'm using it for my Hylotl character and it fits perfectly. I'm sure if you updated the ship to the current version and mod system, it would get a lot more recognition. Looking forward to more of your ships.
  3. CaptainFoxx
    CaptainFoxx
    5/5,
    These are the kinds of ship mods I like, unique in appearance, but still play by the same space limitations of vanilla race ships. In stating this, it opens the possibility for expansions should that feature come to light!
  4. ShadowEmerald