1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. Dilrax
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________
    RenTek; Project Armory Announced!
    check out the last Announcement about the Discontinuation of "Reni's Armory" and the Start of the year 2 Project "Project Armory" over @ http://community.playstarbound.com/...-armory-discontinued.1146/update?update=15665
    ~Dilrax.

Discontinued!
    For this point on "RenTek; Reni's Armory" has been Discontinued and will not be updated, please do not ask or use with out asking, we appreciate you support you guys have given us and enjoy hearing from people who liked the mod.
    ~RenTek Crew: Dilrax & Reni.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    _________| RenTek: Reni's Armory |_________
    Spirited Giraffe. {Stable}
    [​IMG]

Basic Mod Info:
    This mod adds new crafting stations, weapons, equipment and a few special features, to access the items of this mod, Craft a RenTek: Station Holodisk, after you have used a RenTek Station HoloDisk and Constructed a RenTek Armoury Workbench, you will be required to gather the required materials to then construct your first Weapon Tier Card Holodisk, you can craft Needed Weapon parts from the Part Digi-Constructor and assemble the weapon at the Armory.

Guide to Getting Started:
    To get started with the mod you will need the following, an Anvil, Iron Bars and Planet Cores, Planet Cores are one of the Key Items of this mod so you might want to make sure you have a good Supply.

To Start the Mod you will Need To Craft the RenTek Station HoloDisk, the Mods Tier Cards have Purple Name Text, Stations and Weapons also have their own unique Text color, After crafting and using the Station HoloDisk you will need to Make a RenTek Energy Core, these are another Key Item of this mod and will use those Planet Cores you will be collecting, after Crafting your Energy core at an Anvil you can then Craft the Mods Primary Crafting Station, there are two versions of this Crafting station to suit your preference, a floor mounted version and a wall mounted Version, Energy Cores can then be crafted at both of these Crafting stations, items and Tier cards after this point will be craft able at the Mods Crafting stations.

for Extra Info or help Please consult the Video Guide below or the Station and Equipment Info on the Discussion Page: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/rentek-renis-armory.65417/

Weapon Reforging/Re-crafting:
    Added into this Mod is a "Reforge Station", this Station is useful for Updating Weapons through each Mod update, how does this work? easy, if you pre-own one of the mod weapons and have it in your inventory when a Update is released that effects that specific weapon you own, you can take it to the Reforge station to Update the weapon with the New Effects/Stats Free of charge, this saves you from having to discard the item and build it again.
    Mod Video's:

Video courtesy of IgnisAlpha. (Out Dated Though)

Server's & Modpacks Featuring our mod:
    Server List:

Mod Pack List:

Mod Incompatibility's:
    Mod Incompatibility List: (for mods that don't like our Mod)

Contact's:
    _________| Primary mod Contacts |_________
    Dilrax : Mod Owner, Creator, Item & Sprite Designer.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?members/dilrax.68928/

Reni : Mod Creator & Item Designer, mod mascot character
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?members/rentek-reni.397936/

Special Thanks:
    >
    Credit to RyuujinZERO, for helping me make the "Vulcan" which started it all, the portrait Drawing of Reni, also go check out his Avali race mod!
    > Credit and Thanks to IgnisAlpha for the Mod Video Spotlight.
    > Credit to Seterwind, for his work on the "Pandemonium OIC" and making it work, be sure to check out his Arcane Add On mod.
    > a Thanks to Halcyon XIII, for there help in how to compile the weapons all together and a few other pointers on how to get things going.

> to MrChow, for optimizing the sound files of the mod, thus reducing the mods size a bit.

Mod Pack/Server Permissions:
    > we only ask because we would like to leave a link to your Mod Pack or Server that use's our mod so we can put it here on our main page, as you promote our mod we would like to promote your server and/or Mod pack in return. ^^
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. LegendXCarisso
    LegendXCarisso
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe
    Whelp, I'll definitely be looking forward to Year Deux of the Rentek brand of weaponry. I still hold on to hope that maybe that conversation we had may finally come true. <3 Love your guys' work.

(Armcannon armcannon must have.... RENTEK.
  2. oooootheman
    oooootheman
    5/5,
    just wanted to say loved the mod and the awsome weapons you created. i wish they could still be used in the new updates and hope to see this revived later or you create something new and even better while still being simple and easy for you to do.
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      a year 2 project called "Project Armory" was announced a few days ago, you can read about it if you Havant already in the last announcement on the updates tab.
  3. soczahn
    soczahn
    5/5,
    Loved this mod. sad to see it go but cant wait to see what you guys make in the future. love the avali gear and props. hope to see the year 2 project with a bit of a return of the avali gear ^^
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      its just me, reni has yet to still decide, though i do plan to divide stuff up between human and avali and reskin them to fit the themes. but its always nice to hear from a fan ^^ so im aiming to hopefully please
  4. crossdogg
    crossdogg
    5/5,
    Good work man!!! ^^
  5. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    3/5,
    3/5 - It takes far too long to make anything; it should not take you upwards of 15 minutes just to begin to understand what the hell half of the parts of things do. When you can't fit all the parts for the weapons (including the ingredients to make them) under both of the inventory spaces, then there is something wrong. I am sorry for being so harsh, but it just takes ages of going through the menu, finding the bits, swapping back and forth to check the recipe, going and mining the 1 million iron ore you need, and then eventually getting a weapon which looks cool but is functionally not all that great. The concept is really neat, but it just doesn't work if I need to spend so long sitting in front of a crafting station trying to get the right fucking parts. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good mod, but it's just so FRUSTRATING when I have been sitting there for such a long time and made a grand total of 4 weapons out of the 10+ that are there. It is just my preference that the crafting recipes should not be so complex that you have to write down their four word names in full, what they are made of and then spend ages getting everything together. I don't see how it makes it any better like this compared to each weapon taking 2 or 3 unique parts, rather then 4 to 6.
  6. redshot
    redshot
    5/5,
    Kip up the good work :D this mod is amazing :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  7. Setsy
    Setsy
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 Spirited Giraffe
    Amazingly done as usual, Reni. <3
  8. Samuel's Lab
    Samuel's Lab
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 Spirited Giraffe
    I cant find this item: RenTek Station Holodisk (please help asap)
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      Please do not report problems in reviews as stated and requested on the mod page.
  9. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4.1 Upbeat Giraffe
    Great mod, great work. :)
    I do have one question, though; what's up with the apostrophe apocalypse? they aren't for pluralization or showing ownership. The plural of "thing" is NOT "thing's," it's "things."
  10. kudzoo1
    kudzoo1
    3/5,
    Version: v1.4.1 Upbeat Giraffe
    Yea I can't get the mod to work either
    1. Dilrax
      Author's Response
      instead of posting a review saying "it doesn't work", please post in the discussion page any sort of problem you encountered or at least what happened when you tried to run the mod.