1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: [Delta] Armoury - [Discontinued] [Delta] v1

Only a New PSA... go read.

1. PSA - The Frankenstein

Dilrax
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    [​IMG]
    Your RenTek Corporation Tech Support Buddy and Outfitter.

"What do you need help with? maybe i can fix it!"

RenTek; Armoury Evolved
    Dilrax: PSA - The Frankenstein.

The Project has Finished but the Armoury has not, Something is happening...
    and its causing the Armoury to... Evolve....

So i have some really... *pauses* really Good news... *pauses again* ... im not really going to go into details because there are none at this time so i apologies for that sad note, so what follows next?, 24hours ago my laptop with Projects master files and wip projects, everything, now lives, by "now lives" i mean its alive... for good if not a long time hopefully, it was as assumed the battery and has now been replaced... yeah ok enough with the text deja vu and word for word swapping...

like a typical
    Frankenstein movie the old laptop now lives again, how ever i am no longer going to continue on with Project Armoury, yeah i know it sounds sad, but before you start questioning anything... and im sure some of you noticed, We Have a Title Change!!! *sarcastic enthusiasm* "yaaaay!"

Yes, RenTek; Armoury Evolved, is the new title, it will be replacing Project Armoury instead of being a stand alone like the switch between Reni's Armoury to Project Armoury, but with sooo many things happening and so much research to catch up on and so much cleaning to do... its going to take me
    considerable time to finish cleaning and tidying up the lab... let along the ship... ugh hate dust... it gets in to everything, fur included... but once iv finished cleaning the place up you guys will be more then welcome to stop by as i'll get right onto sharing the Research Data packets to the RenTek Network, your Terminals should auto-update, so you may want to store them away in a box for now.

also, if anyone by chance has something they want to submit to the mod, im more then happy to accept and give full credit of the contribution to you, just slip me a message first before you do anything.

Current Content Contributers:
    Marxon

Stay Strong, keep building and do some Exploring for me, Starbounders, and i'll keep you Outfitted for the unknown. *gestures a short-quick salute*

------- Regards
    ------------ Your RenTek Corporation Tech Support Buddy and Outfitter.
    --------------------- Dilrax Stormpaw.
Return to update list...