1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rail Gun 1.333

Because Quake had the right idea!

1. Desideratus

Skip to 3:18 for the railgun

Railgun Powers, GO!
    pew pew pew
    This mod adds a craftable Railgun! For all your zapping, blasting, and circle-strafing needs. It charges up as you hold Left Mouse, like a bow, and if you release the button at juuuuust the right time, it does extra damage and has an altered projectile!

How Do I Shot Rail?
    holy crap that bad meme is old
    To install, simply drop into your Starbound/mods folder! The gun is craftable at the Anvil AND Tabula Rasa (if you have it installed; Tabula Rasa is NOT required) for 500 pixels, 10 Impervium bars, and 20 tesla spikes!

Wanna Help? Send Me Some .GIFs Of The RailGun In Action!
    I'll put some or all of them up here~
    All art and coding by me (Desideratus)

====================================================================
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|
    ====================================================================

This mod is totally open-source, with anyone able to use and modify assets as they see fit, with the exception that nobody who has uploaded a mod requiring permission has permission to use this mod for any purpose.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    Version: 1.22222
    Fantastic weapon,not cause of it's amazing history or the great sprite.. Nonono. Cause of the firing mechanism of a bow it's a bloody fine weapon. Good Job.

Also I featured this mod in my Mod List series
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMEAokM_Wp4
    (Can I beg thee to add this video to the description of the mod?)
    1. Desideratus
      Author's Response
      Done! I'm glad you liked it, check out some of my other work; I'd be happy to feature any other videos you may make!
  2. chewfaimau
    chewfaimau
    5/5,
    Version: 1.22222
    really great mod adds another level to the game highly recommend this mod
  3. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    the first charge shot gun i've used that when installed on my end actually animates. nice job on the gun. as a side note it's become a favorite of mine to use