1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Racial Record Players V1.2

Record players you can interact with and play different races' themes

1. Wulf_Oman
    Disclaimer and Update: I will no longer be modding for a while...or honestly if I'll even come back at some point. I'm focusing on a lot of other stuff within real life at the moment, including schooling. However, all of my mods are rather "Open Source", so if anyone from the community wants to update any of them in the future - I give full rights to do so. I would, however, at least like to know about any updates or additions! I'm always excited to hear new ideas and such; the only other thing I ask is to at least mention that the original was created by me somewhere.
    The original Koala files can be found here

Racial Theme Record Players Overview

Make sure you fully uninstall any old versions of this mod before installing new ones.

[​IMG]

This mod adds 8 new music playing objects; 1 for each race and 1 that plays the themes randomly.

Disclaimer: I asked Curtis Schweitzer for permission a long while back; he also was the one who told me some of the theme songs I didn't know so I could make them correct. He also pointed me in the right direction for the Apex theme, which isn't implemented within the files yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunting+ Incarnate can be found here
    Crystalworks Rebirth can be found here

Atomworks Rebirth can be found here
    My Other Mods can be found here
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Tamino likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: V1
    Thanks for bringing this back. Really wonderful mod.
  2. BiancaRoughFin
    BiancaRoughFin
    5/5,
    Version: V0.1
    Awesome mod! I didnt think they had made a theme for each race and with this i can have the Hylotl theme play at my home. <3