1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Racial Crafting 1.2.5

racial crafting

1. Compatibility fix (bugged!)

tedlil
    I modified my mod to be compatible with the newest stable version of SB, but hadn't too much time to test it, so be warned - it can crash! I'm hoping for feedback from you Guys on the forum when you find bugs.
    ALSO! i know that after changes with weapons and armors, that devs did, all throwables from my mod will be kinda op, so i hope that you all would help me to balance them. Just write in the mods topic what weapon needs to be nerfed and how much (% value would be nice). I'll try to...
  2. Small fix

tedlil
    I noticed that Hylotl throwables were broken, so i fixed that.
    REMEMBER that if you have older version of this mod downloading new one can cause your save to crash or just your hylotl crafting tables to disappear.
  3. Compatibility changes (READ DESCRIPTION!)

tedlil
    I had (finally) few spare minutes so i could make compatibility fix (with crafting table for Hylotl), BUT keep in mind that new version of it will despawn your all hylotl crafting tables or even crash your world, so if you don't have problems with it, just don't download it or make backup.
    Chiba_Apus likes this.
  4. Lily pad fix

tedlil
    There was a ugly bug in recipe for lily pad in Hylotl Crafting Table - now it's fixed.
  5. small Apex bonus

tedlil
    Apex has two new items now and also removed quest compatibility so every added race should work fine with this mod.
    Sorry - i hadn't much time this week to work more on this mod.
  6. Apex update part1

tedlil
    I'm sorry but i didn't have so much time as i thought i will today. So this update contains:
    - many new recipes for apex (i hope it can be like this - didn't had too much time for balancing it)
    - one special item for apex (just find it and test ;) )
    - new sprite for novakid crafting table (THANKS DragonShadow for helping with it! and also thanks for making sprite for apex new item :) )
    - few other fixes, not too much - sorry.
  7. small fix!

tedlil
    bad comma in recipe! bad!
    Snowpup and StarScribe like this.
  8. overhaul

tedlil
    Thanks to
    andrepozzi
    who modified my modification so it should be more compatible with other mods. It's not finished version of overhaul, so be aware that you can find many bugs. It should be still playable and fun :)
    CHANGES:
    added:
    *platforms for each race (even Novakids has their own!)
    *few new throwable/consumable items (Human and Novakids)
    *leaf blocks for Florans!
    *new quest
    changed:
    *mechanics of this mod
    *sprite of Human Craftin Table (Andre did this :)...
    andrepozzi likes this.
  9. Floran Update

tedlil
    Florans now have few new items:
    floran update.JPG
    and few more :)

Also i added few lines that will check if player.config wasn't changed, before removing few lines, so mod should show error instead removing wrong items.
    (i'll make platform update soon, i hope)
    KingOfAllNerds and Naga-Boss like this.
  10. Hylotl Update

tedlil
    Hylotl has now more items in crafting! (Didn't have too much time to balance recipes, but i hope they are balanced.)
    hylotlupdate.JPG
    KingOfAllNerds and StarScribe like this.