1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Quarrelsome Creatures v1.0.2

Ever wonder why all life on every single planet/biome gets along well? Let's change that!

1. EclipticWulf
    Makes aggressive monsters attack most other monsters (Divided into teams: Critter/Bug/Farm Animal (1), Unique (2; Vanilla monster default), Biped (3), Quadruped (4), Flying (5), Fish (6).

The exception to this is that monsters will not attack friendly monsters/critters/etc. (I am still working on how to fix that.)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Kellora14 and Pandaily30 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Shooterguy1220
    Shooterguy1220
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.2
    Awesome mod. It adds just the right amount of chaos to an otherwise peacefully universe.
  2. RinniGam1
    RinniGam1
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.0
    Works well. Sometimes while exploring I'll come across just a few pieces of raw meat sitting quietly on a hilltop, "What happened here?" Adds a lot of life(and death) and thats appreciated.
    1. EclipticWulf
      Author's Response
      That's usually a side effect of a Nutmidge or Hemogoblin breaking (I can't control their separate pieces because they're different monsters completely). Glad it adds to the experience though!